I have Turner Syndrome and no one sees past my looks..ever

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy crap, you don't want to be average, you're above average. You're odd looking, yes, but beautiful. Judging just from those photos it is not your facial appearance that is putting people off of you. You are being too hard on yourself. Seriously, get thee to a psychologist and sear away those invalid feelings about facial inferiority. As someone with a truly hideous, warped face, I would kill for the level high level of symmetry and proportion and downright *normalcy* that you have.

Y'all got sucked in by an attention suck a.k.a TROLL methinks....

WildernessWildChild said:
panfruit said:

Why? Qualify!

Read the thread. And All of the posts. All of them.

Well if that is the case, it's the case. But somewhere out there is the girl whose photo we saw, and even if that was not the OP, then I hope all our positive thoughts and wishes about her, touched her somehow, and brightened her day.

jaguarundi said:
panfruit said:

Why? Qualify!

Well if that is the case, it's the case. But somewhere out there is the girl whose photo we saw, and even if that was not the OP, then I hope all our positive thoughts and wishes about her, touched her somehow, and brightened her day.
Er yeah that's me, not a troll! I can prove it? Sign pic??

jaguarundi said:
panfruit said:

Why? Qualify!

So not a troll, why would I be, it's not like I'm posting pics of a hot chick claiming I'm ugly? I can provide some kind of proof?

And it's highly possible I'm wrong....again (getting really good at that).

OK, don't need a signed photo....you're quite attractive and I'm not sure why anyone would have a problem with your looks. I have an acquaintance who you have more than a passing resemblance to and I think she's very eye catching . Unfortunately she's in a relationship as well.

My apologies for being a ********, I was in a bit of a mood last night.[/i]

If you're not a troll then I suppose you won't have a problem with THIS!!!

Camp_Fire_animated.gif
[/URL][/img]

On a note related to the original topic, I don't really see anything wrong with you, or even out of the ordinary in your pictures. Not saying you're lying about any health problems or negative treatment you may receive from others, just saying I don't see it.

I'm so sorry people treat you that way. Any difference from what people perceive as the norm and people just treat you horribly. I wish the world were different. I wish people would treat you like a normal person.

I see nothing wrong with the way you look either.

Latest posts

Back