I love my girlfriend!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

Romantic_Flower

well well well... In my thread post "I'm dating a girl" I told you guys that... I'm dating a girl! (obviously)
So, we are still together! 2 months together! She is very very special to me, i really care about her and i love her. we get along together very well. She MAY move to another state by the end of this year, but if she does, I'll move with her, because i want to be with her.
Anyways... in my life i've always been a loner, an outcast, with no friends, and no one to talk to. So lets just say that i was in hell and now i'm in heaven! It's a whole new world to me. For me love is everything, i live for love. And now i finally have the chance to make my life worth. Im happy, but, at the sime time, uncomfortable, since this is a new world to me. But anyway, i'll probably get comfortable soon.
Do you know that girl who makes you smile, who cares about you, who makes you happy, who makes your life worth living, who gives you hope, who makes you laugh? so, that's the girl i'm dating.
I just want her to know that i want to be with here now, tomorrow and always...
When a women has a child, after looking at his/her eyes, she knows that she will live her child forever, no matter what. Thats what happened when i first saw my girlfriend. After looking deep in her eyes, i realized that she wasnt "just a girl" and she could be part of my future... A beautiful part of it, and i hope that really happen.
Love has no boundaries folks. If you love someone, nothing can stop you from loving her/her. Nothing! A life without love is meaningless, in my opinion.
We've talked about getting married lots of times... lol. not getting merried now, but in the future, after some years together, when i finish my nursing college.
Everytime i talk to her, everytime i kiss her, everytime i see her, i love her even more. Hope she feels the same about me...
I want to make her the happiest person in this world. And i will! I promise!
I know the time we are together is very small, but we have something special, you know? it's hard to describle with words...
sometimes i get anxious and we discuss stupid things that shouldnt be discussed lol. but its because i'm pessimistic (because of my past, i suppose). But i'll try my BEST to be otimistic about our relationship!
I love her and nothing will change that. Love has no limits!

AND... SHE IS PROBABLY READING THIS, BECAUSE SHE KNOWS I'M A MEMBER IN THIS FORUM AND SHE KNOWS MY NICKNAME!!!!
I LOVE YOU DARLING! ;*

LOL Drew! You're such a romantic... :)

Seriously, good for you Romantic_Flower. I very much agree that life = love and love = life. You've found your love... and your life (or a good part of it.) You sound totally head over heels for this woman and that's great! Just make sure you're able to cope if it doesn't work out, as this extreme high may cause an extreme low. All the best.

Toby said:
LOL Drew! You're such a romantic... :)

Seriously, good for you Romantic_Flower. I very much agree that life = love and love = life. You've found your love... and your life (or a good part of it.) You sound totally head over heels for this woman and that's great! Just make sure you're able to cope if it doesn't work out, as this extreme high may cause an extreme low. All the best.

nope, it makes me sick.

Hey Romantic, I'm happy for you. All the best for you both.

Drew88 said:
nope, it makes me sick.

Drew, just because you're bitter about your failed relationship, doesn't mean you make others feel negatively for expressing their happiness. It's just the same as if you expressing your pain and bitterness and someone else shoots you down for saying it. I know it's not easy to see other people happy when you're so down, but how can you be happy if you don't even have that compassion and consideration for others?

ladyforsaken said:
Hey Romantic, I'm happy for you. All the best for you both.

Drew88 said:
nope, it makes me sick.

Drew, just because you're bitter about your failed relationship, doesn't mean you make others feel negatively for expressing their happiness. It's just the same as if you expressing your pain and bitterness and someone else shoots you down for saying it. I know it's not easy to see other people happy when you're so down, but how can you be happy if you don't even have that compassion and consideration for others?

them being happy doesn't make me any happier, and vica versa. No one cares or what to do anything about my happiness, why should I?

ps, when I have expressed my pain it has gotten shot down.

Drew88 said:
them being happy doesn't make me any happier, and vica versa. No one cares or what to do anything about my happiness, why should I?

You don't have to care about these nobodies to you on this forum but you can show a bit of consideration. How can anyone else give you consideration and care if you can't give it yourself? Don't expect what you won't give.

I'm sorry that when you expressed your pain, it has been shot down by others. But there are still other people who are trying to help you and talk to you. Not everyone shoots it down. And do you have to lower yourself and be like them? You know how it feels like to be shot down for expressing your emotions and feelings. Why then do you do it to others?

ladyforsaken said:
Drew88 said:

You don't have to care about these nobodies to you on this forum but you can show a bit of consideration. How can anyone else give you consideration and care if you can't give it yourself? Don't expect what you won't give.

I'm sorry that when you expressed your pain, it has been shot down by others. But there are still other people who are trying to help you and talk to you. Not everyone shoots it down. And do you have to lower yourself and be like them? You know how it feels like to be shot down for expressing your emotions and feelings. Why then do you do it to others?

because its what I can do that will have the quickest result

Drew, from reading Drew's Thoughts it seems that you do long for a type of love similar to what Flower is having. I don't think it really does make you sick but it just does at the moment, like ladyforsaken said.

Romantic_Flower said:
well well well... In my thread post "I'm dating a girl" I told you guys that... I'm dating a girl! (obviously)
So, we are still together! 2 months together! She is very very special to me, i really care about her and i love her. we get along together very well. She MAY move to another state by the end of this year, but if she does, I'll move with her, because i want to be with her.
Anyways... in my life i've always been a loner, an outcast, with no friends, and no one to talk to. So lets just say that i was in hell and now i'm in heaven! It's a whole new world to me. For me love is everything, i live for love. And now i finally have the chance to make my life worth. Im happy, but, at the sime time, uncomfortable, since this is a new world to me. But anyway, i'll probably get comfortable soon.
Do you know that girl who makes you smile, who cares about you, who makes you happy, who makes your life worth living, who gives you hope, who makes you laugh? so, that's the girl i'm dating.
I just want her to know that i want to be with here now, tomorrow and always...
When a women has a child, after looking at his/her eyes, she knows that she will live her child forever, no matter what. Thats what happened when i first saw my girlfriend. After looking deep in her eyes, i realized that she wasnt "just a girl" and she could be part of my future... A beautiful part of it, and i hope that really happen.
Love has no boundaries folks. If you love someone, nothing can stop you from loving her/her. Nothing! A life without love is meaningless, in my opinion.
We've talked about getting married lots of times... lol. not getting merried now, but in the future, after some years together, when i finish my nursing college.
Everytime i talk to her, everytime i kiss her, everytime i see her, i love her even more. Hope she feels the same about me...
I want to make her the happiest person in this world. And i will! I promise!
I know the time we are together is very small, but we have something special, you know? it's hard to describle with words...
sometimes i get anxious and we discuss stupid things that shouldnt be discussed lol. but its because i'm pessimistic (because of my past, i suppose). But i'll try my BEST to be otimistic about our relationship!
I love her and nothing will change that. Love has no limits!

AND... SHE IS PROBABLY READING THIS, BECAUSE SHE KNOWS I'M A MEMBER IN THIS FORUM AND SHE KNOWS MY NICKNAME!!!!
I LOVE YOU DARLING! ;*

All the best :)

Gongrats :) It feels good doesn't it? Liberating in fact! As someone else said, not to be cynical but great highs can have great lows, just be weary.. not saying anything bad will happen for sure but still.

Haha sounds like someone is in the honeymoon phase! That is always a good part. :D

Dear Romantic Flower,

I wanted to tell you to be very careful, don't get your hopes up to high because if it doesn't work out in the long run you could get hurt BAD. It's hard I know but you shouldn't be going to fast in a relationship, take it nice and slow if you can.

But anyways, I hope you two will be very happy together! It's great to hear read some good stories now and then :)

Maverick1989 said:
Dear Romantic Flower,

I wanted to tell you to be very careful, don't get your hopes up to high because if it doesn't work out in the long run you could get hurt BAD. It's hard I know but you shouldn't be going to fast in a relationship, take it nice and slow if you can.

But anyways, I hope you two will be very happy together! It's great to hear read some good stories now and then :)
I'd say the same myself. I still miss my ex and she dumped me years ago, but then again to my dismay I'm much too sensitive. Regardless, I hope you two will be very happy together!

Romantic_Flower said:
Do you know that girl who makes you smile, who cares about you, who makes you happy, who makes your life worth living, who gives you hope, who makes you laugh?

I know exactly what you mean ^^
Congrats :p

I'm actually reminded of some awesome advice I once got, though it may have been me who came up with it. When you're feeling great, DON'T ASK QUESTIONS, DON'T OVERTHINK THINGS AND JUST ENJOY IT WHILE IT LASTS. It's when you don't feel good that you should ask yourself why :D

Latest posts

Back