I simply haven't met the right girl yet

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ladyforsaken said:
Mike510 said:
I thought we were going to be together, just a couple months ago we were talking about getting a place together once we have the money and how are family situation would work. We been together almost two years and waking up and knowing I could talk to her this whole has made me feel happy but now I feel depressed all the time cause I never hear from her and when I do she acts like she is waiting for are relationship to end.

Then.. I don't understand this.. why are you sticking around? Are you afraid of being alone?

Yeah. I felt lonely for the first 21 years of my life and I found someone the last two who I could connect with. Now not only am I starting to feel lonely again I feel like even if I find someone I will never be happy like I had been.

VanillaCreme said:
Mike510 said:
I thought we were going to be together, just a couple months ago we were talking about getting a place together once we have the money and how are family situation would work. We been together almost two years and waking up and knowing I could talk to her this whole has made me feel happy but now I feel depressed all the time cause I never hear from her and when I do she acts like she is waiting for are relationship to end.

Seems like to me it's already ended. I think that she just needs to be honest with you. Appears like she's just stringing you along for some reason. And her just up and out of nowhere changing her attitude sounds kind of fishy to me.

I wish she would tell me flat out if she just doesn't want me anymore. I don't understand a lot of things, she always saying she doesn't have time to talk to me but she was on facebook tonight talking with her sister. I just think she doesn't want to talk to me anymore.

Mike510 said:
VanillaCreme said:
Mike510 said:

Seems like to me it's already ended. I think that she just needs to be honest with you. Appears like she's just stringing you along for some reason. And her just up and out of nowhere changing her attitude sounds kind of fishy to me.

I wish she would tell me flat out if she just doesn't want me anymore. I don't understand a lot of things, she always saying she doesn't have time to talk to me but she was on facebook tonight talking with her sister. I just think she doesn't want to talk to me anymore.

Is there a reason why you won't or don't break it off yourself? Certainly you deserve to be treated with equal respect in a relationship, and if she's not even making the time to speak with you, I don't view that as being equal. You think maybe it's just something you need to end yourself?

VanillaCreme said:
Mike510 said:
VanillaCreme said:
Mike510 said:

Is there a reason why you won't or don't break it off yourself? Certainly you deserve to be treated with equal respect in a relationship, and if she's not even making the time to speak with you, I don't view that as being equal. You think maybe it's just something you need to end yourself?

Yeah but where am I ever going to find a girl like her again? Every other girl I ever meet I don't even have half as in common as I do with her.

Mike510 said:
Yeah but where am I ever going to find a girl like her again? Every other girl I ever meet I don't even have half as in common as I do with her.

You mean a girl that appears to be ignoring you right now? Anywhere. Seriously, bro, put yourself on that pedestal that you've put her on, and she doesn't even deserve to be up there. In the very least, she should have the decency to be honest with you.

VanillaCreme said:
Mike510 said:

You mean a girl that appears to be ignoring you right now? Anywhere. Seriously, bro, put yourself on that pedestal that you've put her on, and she doesn't even deserve to be up there. In the very least, she should have the decency to be honest with you.

Exactly. Seriously.

Mike510 said:
Though I've never been in a relationship myself, I'm pretty sure there's more to one than having things in common.

VanillaCreme said:
Mike510 said:

Well I did wake up this morning and she had sent me a long message. I feel better now, she also appologized for being distant and said she is stressed from work. I don't really know how to put myself on a pedestal without seeming like a jackass. I still care about her though, and we both agreed we wish things could go back to how they were but that cant happen cause she is so busy.

Moe said:
Mike510 said:
Though I've never been in a relationship myself, I'm pretty sure there's more to one than having things in common.

Yeah but that is kind of a major thing. Not much to talk about if we don't like any of the same things. I guess I just miss how it was.

You do know that you can learn things, right? If two people have nothing in common, they can each learn about things. And then you'll have things to talk about. I don't really think about what to talk about though. I just freakin' talk. So, I can't really relate to having nothing to talk about. Seems like there's always something to discuss to me.

VanillaCreme said:
You do know that you can learn things, right? If two people have nothing in common, they can each learn about things. And then you'll have things to talk about. I don't really think about what to talk about though. I just freakin' talk. So, I can't really relate to having nothing to talk about. Seems like there's always something to discuss to me.

True, but I like the way I have it where we can talk and laugh about anything. She is better at deep thinking than I am so I usually go to her for advice. Besides she knows how to get me to open up to her, and after a couple years you kind of learn how to ready a persons body language even online you can tell by the words they use and how they phrase things what they want. I think right now she has a ton of things going on with her life and I do believe she still cares about me but I think she needs some time to think and be able to put herself where she needs to be. She teaches me a lot about art and medicine (Which I am not familiar with) and I teach her about music so we always find ways to talk about those things :p

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
That is the only explanation I can think of for why I have always been single.

There have been women who have been interested in me, but I just haven't clicked with any of them. And if something starts to work out, I never see her again, or things get awkward, and that's the way it goes.

I do believe that God has a woman out there for me. I do believe I was meant to be a father, and have biological children. It's just taking a bit longer, but life isn't a race, and I shouldn't pretend that it is. It may be a bit humiliating to be 30 and never even kissed a woman, but that doesn't mean it can't happen tomorrow.

The reason I went from "I'm ugly" to a more positive thing tonight is that I went out, and actually had some women looking at me, as if they found me attractive enough to date.
There is no such thing as perfect girl. Every girl has something that you do not like. Your look is not so important to girl(as girls look is important to us men). But it would be good to kiss some girl to see it is nothing special. Go out with them, kiss them, have sex, and if you do not like girl, find another one.

Latest posts

Back