I spend most time by myself and I enjoy it and never feel bad

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woohoo!! Thanks man.

And this is your opinion big deal. Why a two bedroom apartment? Do you have friends / family over to stay?
Wow! yeah this is soooooooooooooooooo aggressive!

You rant on I'm away down the road for some breakfast. Have a good day :)

You know, I feel sorry for you. You are alone and you come on here and act like this. I would't be surprised if you were an alcoholic. You have no friends and no sense of family. You are angry and you jump to attack at even the slightest sense of paranoia.
I remember what that's like, though I don't think I was ever as bad as you (if I'm wrong, people who remember me the first time I was here, please correct me). Letting anger rule your life will get you nowhere except deeper in the hole you're in. I would recommend that you stop burning bridges before you find yourself with no way out.

*And just FYI, this post is sincere.

*That is of course if you aren't just a troll or a 12 year old pretending to be older

You know, I feel sorry for you. You are alone and you come on here and act like this. I would't be surprised if you were an alcoholic. You have no friends and no sense of family. You are angry and you jump to attack at even the slightest sense of paranoia.
I remember what that's like, though I don't think I was ever as bad as you (if I'm wrong, people who remember me the first time I was here, please correct me). Letting anger rule your life will get you nowhere except deeper in the hole you're in. I would recommend that you stop burning bridges before you find yourself with no way out.

*And just FYI, this post is sincere.

*That is of course if you aren't just a troll or a 12 year old pretending to be older
I’m not an alcoholic. I haven’t drunk booze in months.

You amuse me since you’re some bully with some need to crush me. You get offended at people being human beings and living.

No seriously, are you drunk?
macmillan.jpg

Hate to break it to you but that doesn't make you NOT an alcoholic. Ever hear the term "dry drunk"? It exists, I've seen it.
Look leave me alone. Stop all these guessing and scoping and reading. You’ve proven you’ve got bully behavior now. And the mod won’t call you out since she hates order and ither stuff her church taught her. You’re not nice and are pretty evil so F off an leave me be.

Look leave me alone. Stop all these guessing and scoping and reading. You’ve proven you’ve got bully behavior now. And the mod won’t call you out since she hates order and ither stuff her church taught her. You’re not nice and are pretty evil so F off an leave me be.
If you don't want people posting on your threads, you may want to switch to the diary where people can't post. And take your own **** advice on the "guessing and scoping and reading" (not really sure what the hell that means)....
You've proven quite a bit too.

If you don't want people posting on your threads, you may want to switch to the diary where people can't post. And take your own **** advice on the "guessing and scoping and reading" (not really sure what the hell that means)....
You've proven quite a bit too.
from my first moment here, you've tried to berate me, scold me, and dismiss my points. why? it's becaiuse you all say you're lonely, but maybe you are since you're all bullies. I'm rude to those who don't give me time/space, or who wish to "hurt" me for no good reason. You all have this dark agenda, and really it just gives me fire.

Latest posts

Back