I Wish......................

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
user 130057 said:
I wish that Lady was feeling better. ...

So do I.

I wish I could get the resolve to do the things that would be beneficial to me.

I got two wishes and both of them are for people in here. The first one is for Ladyforsaken. I want her luck to change dramatically. I want her in good health. If her health would equal that positive attitude of hers then I would be very happy. She's a good person.

Secondly I wish that Triple Bogey would improve his golf game so well that he has to change his screen name. :)

lonelyfairy said:
Sometimes said:
Oldyoung said:
user 130057 said:
I wish that Lady was feeling better. ...

So do I.

Me too.

Also me. :<
BeyondShy said:
I got two wishes and both of them are for people in here. The first one is for Ladyforsaken. I want her luck to change dramatically. I want her in good health. If her health would equal that positive attitude of hers then I would be very happy. She's a good person.

You guys make me cry.. good tears. Thank you so much.

I wish you all the very best there and a great weekend ahead.

user 130057 said:
I wish I could recapture the confidence and optimism that I felt last year.

You will, I have every confidence in you. Remember you have a had a few health knocks and that really takes it's toll. Be kind to yourself Cavester :D

She-ra said:
user 130057 said:
I wish I could recapture the confidence and optimism that I felt last year.

You will, I have every confidence in you. Remember you have a had a few health knocks and that really takes it's toll. Be kind to yourself Cavester :D

I didn't notice this message until just now. That's a lovely thing to say, She-ra. Cheered me up no end, so it did.

I am currently wishing that the parcel I agreed to have delivered here would arrive so I could actually do some work in the back garden. Instead, I am having to sit here watching for it. It's for my nephew's birthday - which is tomorrow morning - so it's imperative that I don't miss it.

...that I was physically more attractive. Being a 1 or 2 right now I'd even settle for being a 5.

Latest posts

Back