I Wish......................

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
swflyers93 said:
I wish I didn't have depression and anxiety.

Second that! I really hate how I feel (and often am) unable to be more involved with the world, maybe wake up from less nightmares into a panic attack. I find hope in progress, even if it seems slow.
That is a tough uphill battle, I sympathize with that, its why I so often feel alone myself.

^ Hugs guys it is so hard. I have spent my whole adult life trying to find stratergies to cope with both.

I wish I was doing something for me today or tonight, run away to a tropical island for the next 24 hours, lie in the warm shade and nap then sit on the beach and look at the stars. Hmmm now I wish teleporting was a reality now.

I wish that other people in traffic who pick their noses would realize that they are NOT invisible.... :/

I wish...

1) People would not sit on a machine at the gym and text. Other people want to use the equipment also
2) People would wipe down machines after finishing. No one wants to sit in your nasty ass sweat.

I wish I were still within walking distance of a café, convenience store, and other places I used to be near.

I wish I had him and him *motions at posters on bedroom wall*.
I wish I could make snacks and candy magically appear.
I wish I didn't have to leave the house ever again.

PenDragon said:
I wish...things were a little different, not much on scale just few minor things like the circumstances.

Your wish is my wish :(. "Everything happens for a reason"

I wish I could help all the stray kittens in the world and give them some love and care. ;__;

lonelyfairy said:
I wish I could help all the stray kittens in the world and give them some love and care. ;__;

^ Awww thats sweet yeah me too.

I wish I had more will power to achieve that.

I wish someone could erase me with some magic eraser, and then draw me back again different on a new paper.

Latest posts

Back