I Wish......................

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
trueth said:
I wish I had female friends who liked talking to me.

You are very enjoyable to talk to. Stop doubting yourself :club:

pssst I stole a whole bunch of cookies. Wanna share them with me?

I wish it was already afternoon...and that my morning cereal hadn't smelted into one big lump.

...that I had the money I needed to buy the SSD, aftermarket CPU Cooler, and keyboard right now so they could ship here and be ready ASAP. After that, all I have to do is install Windows and my gaming PC is set!

BeyondShy said:
trueth said:

Could have swore you did. Let's try again, shall we?

Surely I don't have to justify nor explain MY wish to anyone. If you don't like it, don't comment. Very simple.

Ikarmue said:
...that I had the money I needed to buy the SSD, aftermarket CPU Cooler, and keyboard right now so they could ship here and be ready ASAP. After that, all I have to do is install Windows and my gaming PC is set!

Ahah, it would be like a dream come true to get a great gaming PC~! :) That sounds so cool.

trueth said:
BeyondShy said:
trueth said:

Could have swore you did. Let's try again, shall we?

Surely I don't have to justify nor explain MY wish to anyone. If you don't like it, don't comment. Very simple.

quack1s1.jpg

I wish I could think all the groceries I need into the cart. Takes so long to walk around the store.

I wish this loneliness/despair feeling would disappear so I could concentrate and do something and not just exist here.
And I wish I could just go away somewhere and not take me with me.

Latest posts

Back