I wish...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

itsmylife

Reaction score
I wish that I could take away some other people’s pain
I wish other people could understand how much life hurts
I wish people would stick around

I tried to stick around but you pushed me away and said 'it was not a good time'.

Go figure. :(

Agreed. Although I think more people understand more than you think they do.

CAS -by sticking around I meant not disappearing in the first place. I was not referring to you in my first post. Please can we not discuss private discussions in public.

Okiedokes -I know there are a lot of people who do understand but it's not the people around me. They don't seem to get it at all.

Thanks for all replies

Maybe you have a tad bit of hypocrisy because I don't see an "I" in your post too, only "them".

perfanoff said:
Maybe you have a tad bit of hypocrisy because I don't see an "I" in your post too, only "them".

I see an 'I' in my post.
I don't see the hypocrisy. I was not passing the blame onto other people but they were simply thoughts due to current situations that are issues for me. Believe me I blame myself for more than I could ever put onto anyone else.

itsmylife said:
I wish that I could take away some other people’s pain
I wish other people could understand how much life hurts
I wish people would stick around

I am with you on the first. I've always dreamed of having super healing powers so I can cure everyone and everything.

For the 2nd one, I think a lot of people do realise there is a lot of hurt and pain and negativity in life. But don't forget, the good and positive still exists. We need to look and see.

Not many people stick around, I've come to the conclusion it's just human nature to forget and move on, on people who care about them, but can't seem to on people who don't care about them or on people they can't have.

tumblr_ma5jtsaXK11rechzto1_500.jpg

Latest posts

Back