Ice Cream!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Choc chip cookie dough or plain van or choc with hot fudge and sprinkles. lolz

Kroger had a cherry cheesecake that was my favorite last year that they don't have this year.
They have a blueberry cheesecake I really like.

blackdot said:
Kroger had a cherry cheesecake that was my favorite last year that they don't have this year.
They have a blueberry cheesecake I really like.
I've never heard of that flavor. Sounds great!

bump bump bump..

tiger tail and mint chocolate chip :D in the same bowl even :p

chunky-monkey-detail.png

Cookie dough ice cream... Or peanut butter ice cream... If they don't have either one, I'll go with coffee flavored ice cream...

i make my own ice cream without any prosessed sugar and love to put all sorts of spices in it. Mango ice cream with chokolate of coffee. or mint.

johnny196775 said:
i make my own ice cream without any prosessed sugar and love to put all sorts of spices in it. Mango ice cream with chokolate of coffee. or mint.

****! That is so awesome. You have an ice-cream machine?

johnny196775 said:

Wish I could do that... Closest thing I've ever done was home made shaved ice with those flavored syrup things...

Back home there is this little ice cream shop that has orange sherbet and vanilla ice cream swirl. BEST EVER!!!! and then you have it dipped in "Twinkle" with is like sprinkles and grape nuts and stuff. LOVE IT!

my homemade ice cream recipe i made up only requires frozen fruit a blender some type of milk or half and half and spices. I have an ice cream maker but never used it. Too inconvienent.

Nicolelt said:
Back home there is this little ice cream shop that has orange sherbet and vanilla ice cream swirl. BEST EVER!!!! and then you have it dipped in "Twinkle" with is like sprinkles and grape nuts and stuff. LOVE IT!

****.. I want that.

My favorite ice cream memory was going to Ludington, MI as a kid and eating the Pig's Dinner at House of Flavors. 4 gigantic scoops of ice cream of any flavor you like (and they've got quite a menu) topped with whipped cream, strawberries, a split banana, pineapple, chocolate sauce, and I think you could request caramel as well. And they had a unique flavor there called "Blue Moon" which was sky-blue ice cream. No one could figure out what the flavor was but it was delicious. I think it was either coconut or marshmallow. And, if you successfully ate it all, they gave you a button saying "I was a Pig at the House of Flavors". I have several from over the years. It was a fond summer memory.

Other favorite flavors I've had over the years were strawberry, raspberry, Moose Tracks, coffee, and graham cracker.

Latest posts

Back