idea for a new thread

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BeyondShy said:
TheRealCallie said:
I can live with that. I'm a mother, I've become very good at tuning songs and TV shows out. Lol

;);) They are letting you off the hook really easy here.

Ok, here's your punishment and even though this may be kind of harsh it is supposed to scare you into making that video.

You must spend a full day -that's twenty-four hours- with me.

There you go boys. She is now hard at work making this video. You're welcome. :shy:

I would spend a full day with you AND TB in a tropical hell before I would do a video and/or recording. lol

TheRealCallie said:
BeyondShy said:
TheRealCallie said:
I can live with that. I'm a mother, I've become very good at tuning songs and TV shows out. Lol

;);) They are letting you off the hook really easy here.

Ok, here's your punishment and even though this may be kind of harsh it is supposed to scare you into making that video.

You must spend a full day -that's twenty-four hours- with me.

There you go boys. She is now hard at work making this video. You're welcome. :shy:

I would spend a full day with you AND TB in a tropical hell before I would do a video and/or recording. lol

I would like to do a good one, maybe I am playing golf somewhere. I do a shot and then I look into the camera and say something cool. But the reality is mine would look probably awful.

Triple Bogey said:
A video of people on here saying 'Merry Christmas' to each other.
If other people do it, I would.
I think it would be fun.

You could say 'Merry Christmas from' and then say your user name.

That's a nice idea, TB. :)

Triple Bogey said:
I would like to do a good one, maybe I am playing golf somewhere. I do a shot and then I look into the camera and say something cool. But the reality is mine would look probably awful.

Actually, I really like that idea. It's different and personalized.

TheRealCallie said:
Triple Bogey said:

Actually, I really like that idea. It's different and personalized.

I will try and do one.

TheRealCallie said:

Sure, sure. You are not fooling me. It's almost bad weather time for you. There's no way you are leaving that now. :)

Latest posts

Back