ideal person

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Ideal woman, she would:

Have the same taste and interests like me
Be as inexperienced as I am with love, so I don't have to feel like a loser
Have about the same sense of humor as me (good luck)
Like animals (Cats, for example)
Be honest
Appreciate love

She wouldn't:

Smoke or drink
Be sarcastic (I admit I abuse sarcasm too often, but I have when people use it on me)
Try to change me into someting I'm not

Of course, I would never expect all this from someone ^^

I want a man who :
is tall, very smart, loves animals, loves helping others in need, sincere, really is in love with me, very affectionate, spontaneous, loves to read, loves horror movies, is not afraid to tell me what is on his mind, share secrets with me, loves adventure, is a little weird, not ashamed to cry, open to thought, is spiritual but not religious, loves his family, thinks I am everything he ever wanted
He would not:
be shorter than 5'11, stink, be mean spirited, refuse to consider other opinions, be self-righteous, secretly despise women, be selfish or self-centered, be emtionally closed, ever be creul to animals or unfortunate people, be fake, have serious mental issues, be afraid to go crazy and do something like jump in the car in the middle of a work night and take some blankets and go into the woods to sleep under the stars and call in to work the next day to spend the day in bed watching movies and eating fatty high-calorie foods and laughing(Ive never done that but I would it would be even better if he came up with some crazy stuff like that on his own and HE suggested it)
That is the kind of man I want, I know he exists because I had a boyfeind like that once but I was into playing games then, too silly, and I dumped him and now I have to suffer. I am getting older now and its not so easy to meet guys so I think i will not find someone like that again. its depressing

You know what? There is a bit of common thread here most of us want someone to be on "our" team and not be some social butterfly, maybe because some of us seem to be loners that is what we want someone to be a part of a two-person team, because that is what i want. A man who is with me all of the time because he wants to be with me and not because I am asking him to not go out or whatever, he choses me over everything else because I would do the same, that is how I feel in love, you love this person and want to be with them all the time, it is such a good feeling and if it is true love then it does not become boring. In love you think about the person when you wake up, when you are out you pick something up for him, you want to see him laugh, you want to make him happy, he is everything and he feels the same way. That is such a good feeling that you just want to die, i know that sounds weird but the feeling is so great that you want to die because you are so happy and you don't want to lose that person or his love. When I fall in love, I fall hard and deep and I give it my all, I just give in to the feeling because if you hold back you cant receive, so I want a man who can make me feel lkie that, he is my world and I would die for him and he would do the same, too bad it probably wont happen again for me, that is what I want, I want someone who knows how to love and give and can receive as well, is that too friggin much to ask for?

Iamalone, you are very specific. I don't see you having a problem finding someone ideal. :D

Colette said:
AngryLoner said:
That's one thing that really boils my blood, people who laugh at you when you're really trying. Also people who ask your opinion then criticise it or try to change it.

I don't believe anyone is laughing at Qui. We occasionally poke fun at each other. It's all in good humor.

Relax, y'all.

*feels lame*
I wouldn't have even bothered to mention this if it was all in good humor.
And I'm sorry to start such a controversy. That was not my intention with that post.

I'm not offended at all, I agree with you. Not sure about others though...

no wonder everyone forgets me once they find their bf and gf... -_- now i know they got everything they need...
what about me >.>.... MEEE... >=O sorry *bows*

ideal guy?
errm...
someone who doesnt complicate my life further. =X
after all i just want to go home, all these years.

iamalone said:
He would not:
be shorter than 5'11
Okay, I will play along. I want a woman whose boobs are no less than 36D. ^_^ Anything less than that -- get lost.

Required cupsize updated. ; P But really, what she wrote, it sounds kinda... -_-. I am 5'8" and a half. I'm shorter than most guys I know. -_- Oh well, nice to know again how worthless I am.

mimizu said:
Required cupsize updated. ; P But really, what she wrote, it sounds kinda... -_-. I am 5'8" and a half. I'm shorter than most guys I know. -_- Oh well, nice to know again how worthless I am.

I think the average height for men is 5'8" so you are average.

I'm 5'8" and love my height. I don't have anything against lilliputians :D but I would not want to be shorter. But that's just my preference.

I like girls who are shy/submissive, make good lasagna, dress well, and are into experimentation.

lonelyloser said:
I like girls who are shy/submissive, make good lasagna, dress well, and are into experimentation.

Oh my God! You crack me crack me up.

Colette said:
lonelyloser said:

Oh my God! You crack me crack me up.

And ideally, she would look like Nicole Scherzinger.

A girl with an understanding in her heart.
She wants to be held, but can hold in return.
She wants to be heard, but knows how to listen.
She wants to laugh, but can act the fool too.
She wants to lose herself in my eyes, and I in hers.
She wants someone to grow old and wrinkled with.
She dreams of the future, with me by her side.
She will know that I will always be there.
She will know that I will always care.
She will know that my loyalty is eternal and unwavering.
She will know that I will do anything for love... but "I won't do that. Oh no I won't do that." (lol)
She will know that I cannot be serious most of the time because most times life is just too serious to be taken seriously.
She will know that I've suffered poverty and starvation, and so I will be driven to always work hard and provide because I would never want her to suffer the same (or to suffer that again myself).
She doesn't mind if I spoil her sometimes.
She will share my love of nature and it's quiet sanctuary.
She can accept that I have only two close friends.
She can accept that my best friend will be her.
She can accept that I have been hurt, but can look past the pain.
She can accept that I hate telephones, but still would love to hear her voice.
She can accept that I am what I am, but that I am ever changing.
She can accept that sometimes I need to be alone.
She can accept that I despise gossips.
She is not self-absorbed.
She is not petty or cruel.
She is not a socialite.
She knows that she will be loved with a heart that has loved and lost but never grew callous... just like a muscle, it grew larger from the use.

mimizu said:

You're like a giant to me Mimizu. I'm only 5'7 ^^

*bows to you*

Pfft, being tall is overrated. I'm 6'1" and I'd rather just be at everyone else's eye level.

hmmm... I'm 5'9" and over the summer all my guy friends suddenly are taller than me. Best thing ever! 6'1" is sorta tall though... not horrible but fairly tall. But being 5'9" is too tall sometimes. I always hit my head in the shower. lol.

Latest posts

Back