If a guy has been called ugly by several women....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forgottendanfan said:
Sanal said:
Forgottendanfan said:
"Nice try, but I never said that"

Just as I never said any of the things you quoted me on.

Hey. I thought that you were trying to get a date from this forum or something? Sorry, wasn't that you? I may have messed up my memory if it wasn't. So my point is, if you are trying to get a date, and then go around with negativity like "i am not dating material" (in short that's what you are on about right?), how is that going to work? I don't know. Will that work as reverse psychology?

I mean, from experience, if I go to a girl and say "hey, you give the vibe of a nice person. Im new here and trying to make some friends. wanna grab a coffee together? No romance, just a friendly coffee." I know this is probably cringy. But that's how I talk. I rarely get turned down.

Or

"Hey, Im Duke Landwalker. You look beautiful. Sorry, normally women just ignore me. Also, I think I am not a dating material because I think I am below average. It took some courage to talk to you. Do you mind going on a date with me?"

From my personal experience, women won't go for a date with the person in the second scenario. It is like asking a pity date. For all I know, they won't even go with the person who said the first part. But I think that one has a better chance to atleast grab a coffee together. This is subjective, meaning it is my experience and my perception. Like someone else pointed out. You need not listen to me. I'm just pointing out something that I thought of.

I don't think I'm ugly or unattractive. I'm just stating what others have said.

I see. I misunderstood then. My bad. But, won't the same apply if you sort of like portray yourself in a more negative light than positive? I maybe wrong again. That's the overall feeling that I got from these posts.

If more men come with the same question over and over again, then It's safe to think something is happening and we are not making it up.

TheRealCallie said:
Xpendable said:
If more men come with the same question over and over again, then It's safe to think something is happening and we are not making it up.

Never said anyone was making it up.  They just don't seem to like the answer they get.

Because the answer contradicts actual reality. Maybe if no one likes the answer, it means is not the correct one.

Xpendable said:
TheRealCallie said:
Xpendable said:

Never said anyone was making it up.  They just don't seem to like the answer they get.

Because the answer contradicts perceived reality. Maybe if no one likes the answer, it means is not the correct one.

I fixed it for you.

TheRealCallie said:
Xpendable said:

Who's this "they" you speak of?

TheRealCallie said:
Xpendable said:
TheRealCallie said:
Xpendable said:

Because the answer contradicts perceived reality. Maybe if no one likes the answer, it means is not the correct one.

I fixed it for you.

What makes your reality less percieved?

Doesn't matter what people think. It's what's inside that counts anyway. Most people are ugly inside which makes them ugly no matter how 'hot' they are on the outside.

Latest posts

Back