If a guy is 'hot'...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If he's 'hot' they'll be attracted to him if he's nice, a dominating ******* or the world's biggest idiot. All of his behaviour will be interpreted as good.

kidding..

I'm hot.

12.gif

I think I need to turn the fan on.

Outward physical appearance is only one facet of attraction. No matter how good-looking he is, he can subtract major attractiveness points the minute he opens his mouth and shows that he is hateful, abusive or really really ignorant.

Life is too short to spend it with a hateful *********.

I didn't mean to emphasise the point on the nice part. What I mean is, if a guy is 'hot' will women be attracted to him? Say a guy asks a girl out and she rejects him, if he was hot would it have been a different outcome? No bs please.

disintigration said:
I didn't mean to emphasise the point on the nice part. What I mean is, if a guy is 'hot' will women be attracted to him? Say a guy asks a girl out and she rejects him, if he was hot would it have been a different outcome? No bs please.

Yes, if a woman finds a man physically attractive, she will be physically attracted to him.
:club:
Seriously though, physical attraction does help. If a girl likes how you look, it'll probably increase your chances. But If a guy is a complete jerk, many woman would probably not care how physically attractive he is. A jerk isn't worth keeping around. Sadly, there are people (both men and women) who will date jerks, and who value physical attraction over personality.

I'm not a woman, just so you know. This is just my opinion. EDIT: I feel like you're asking people to generalize something that can't be generalized. Some women find physical attraction to be important, some value personality. Every woman is different.

That's pretty much how it goes, in my experience at least.
All the stereotypical alpha male douchebags will always have some girl attached to em, whereas the nice guys have to actually put some effort into the whole relationship thing.

I hate the alpha male stereotype and I don't know where it comes from because it has missed the point of what being an alpha male is about.

Constantly sleeping around, getting into fights, causing trouble and bullying people are all signs of insecurity if you ask me. It's just that these people use ignorance and extroversion to deal with their insecurity instead of shyness and introversion.

Real alphas are confident, strong (in body and mind), charismatic, full of self-respect and above all else respectful to everyone. If you want an example of a real alpha you need look no further than Bruce Lee.

disintigration said:

Yes, if he is hot, he will always have girls even if he is the biggest jerk. Same happens if a girl is 'hot'. I think personality wins in the long run, but being physically attractive does help a lot.

Runciter said:
I hate the alpha male stereotype and I don't know where it comes from because it has missed the point of what being an alpha male is about.

Constantly sleeping around, getting into fights, causing trouble and bullying people are all signs of insecurity if you ask me. It's just that these people use ignorance and extroversion to deal with their insecurity instead of shyness and introversion.

Real alphas are confident, strong (in body and mind), charismatic, full of self-respect and above all else respectful to everyone. If you want an example of a real alpha you need look no further than Bruce Lee.

:cool: Loving the signature.

I'm still hot, fan doing it's best but, phew, **** it's hawt!

BTW - I was a little rushed today and dashed out the house without a shave. I'm rockin' the stubble look today. Grrr!

EveWasFramed said:
:cool: Loving the signature.

@Edward W
You're telling me. I'm sweating like a peadophile at a nursery here. I really wish it would go back to being grey and miserable with a good chance of rain like the other 350 days of the year.

Runciter said:
You're telling me. I'm sweating like a peadophile at a nursery here. I really wish it would go back to being grey and miserable with a good chance of rain like the other 350 days of the year.

I started reading this just as a call came through to me at work and had to work really hard to stop laughing out loud!

Thanks for ruining my professional image. Now I can only rely on my looks. :D

Edward W said:
I started reading this just as a call came through to me at work and had to work really hard to stop laughing out loud!

Thanks for ruining my professional image. Now I can only rely on my looks. :D

Runciter - Destroying peoples careers since 2004. :cool:

disintigration said:
Say a guy asks a girl out and she rejects him, if he was hot would it have been a different outcome?

How can anyone be expected to answer that? This can only be determined on a case-by-case basis, it all depends on the individuals involved.

disintigration said:

She might feel more inclined to give him another chance to impress.

Edward W said:
I'm still hot, fan doing it's best but, phew, **** it's hawt!

Runciter said:

You fellas should come spend a summer in my part of the world and I'll throw in about 99% humidity to go with those 90+ degree temps for 3 months or so. :p

MissGuided said:
You fellas should come spend a summer in my part of the world and I'll throw in about 99% humidity to go with those 90+ degree temps for 3 months or so. :p

Wait... The Amazon? I thought we established it was North Korea? The Amazon isn't in North Korea right? Maybe we should just clarify this now. Which part of the Amazon/North Korea/Earth is it that you actually live in?

Oh, and shouldn't you be busy watching Flight of the Conchords. I'm expecting your essay to be turned in pretty soon. :club:
/heatstrokemakesmecrazy

Runciter said:
MissGuided said:

Wait... The Amazon? I thought we established it was North Korea? The Amazon isn't in North Korea right? Maybe we should just clarify this now. Which part of the Amazon/North Korea/Earth is it that you actually live in?

Oh, and shouldn't you be busy watching Flight of the Conchords. I'm expecting your essay to be turned in pretty soon. :club:
/heatstrokemakesmecrazy

She's right. It's AWFUL here.

I'm a quite hot guy. The sweat just pours off of me.

I need a hot girl, and we can brace the heat together.

Latest posts

Back