If anyone care

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris 2

Reaction score
Well if anyone still care enough to read my posts, I need to let some things out, on a more appropriated level.

I guess for the time being I'm in the moment of feeling "trap" and playing the waiting game. I'm incredibly lonely and clicking refresh once every minute to see if anyone has reply to my thread on various forums. I have rely on various online forums as my mean off support, as there isn't any other place for me to turn.

Hate me or not, I could really use some support just about now. To sum up all my problems in one sentence is this: I'm a college sophomore with absolutely zero friends. It is the exact reason why I felt the need to register to this site in the first place.

Anyway rant over

Welcome back Chris :) Glad to see a moor of a level headed post by you :)

I know you get down moor then most. But you are around ppl here that understand you know. We do all know of the feeling of no one being there and the feeling of being alone in this world and no one understanding our feelings. Your among friends :)

Bluey said:

I know you get down moor then most. But you are around ppl here that understand you know. We do all know of the feeling of no one being there and the feeling of being alone in this world and no one understanding our feelings. Your among friends :)

I'm trying not to write how I feel, just more on a broad general sense. It wouldn't matter either way.

Hi Unacceptance

Well, if you need to talk to someone, you can pm me Chris. :) Do you have yahoo im? You can im me too if you want. I hope you feel better.

Chris 2 said:
Hate me or not, I could really use some support just about now. To sum up all my problems in one sentence is this: I'm a college sophomore with absolutely zero friends. It is the exact reason why I felt the need to register to this site in the first place.

I'm glad to see you're back. I certainly don't hate you.

Being lonely often sucks gigantic amounts of ass. If we can't support each other when we're feeling upset or depressed, then this website serves very little purpose.

Bluey said:

co-sign

Hi Chris

Welcome back yes I know how lonely you can be been there for a while myself but now I have company and am not lonely anymore.

Hi Chris. I'm new here so if you want a friend let me know. I am also a student and know how alone you can feel when you are supposed to be in the "time of your life". What are you in school for? And whare do you go?

recruit22 said:
Hi Chris. I'm new here so if you want a friend let me know. I am also a student and know how alone you can feel when you are supposed to be in the "time of your life". What are you in school for? And whare do you go?

I suppose I'm in school to have a good future one day:rolleyes: I'm a psychology major, and well since I already got into enough trouble as is, I can tell you on safe ground that I go to school somewhere up in Northern California.

Latest posts

Back