if i had a wish

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sempiternal

Reaction score
If you had three wishes what would they be?

I only need one. One is enough.

Do you wish you’re dead?

No.

I don’t wish I am dead. For me to be dead implies that I would have to be living before I could die. And essentially translates that it would and would have affected the people, all of them around me when choose to end my life. No, I don’t want to do this, to them, to myself.

I wish, I had never existed.

sempiternal said:

Thats my first wish

My second wish would be for my family to have an achiever instead of a disappointment like me.

dn560 said:
sempiternal said:

Thats my first wish

My second wish would be for my family to have an achiever instead of a disappointment like me.

yes I would wish that my sister becomes something great and fulfills the commitments I failed to achieve

I could care less about anyone outside of my family, so I would probably wish for a redo and try to find a way to work again the one thing that triggered my decline

If I had a wish I'd wish for something like.... Omnipotence. To have the ability to change anything you want at any time.
Wouldn't that make more sense than you know.... not existing?

I don't think you've thought this through very well. :)

I know it sounds lame, but money, lots of money. I'm so tired of working all the time at a job I hate only to spend the precious little time I have off of work alone, on the internet, and i'm still broke. I work nights, so my days off are nights too. I'd build a big shop, fix cars and take road trips whenever and wherever I want.

I wish to see everyone who has done me wrong suffer.

I read the name of this thread as 'If I had a wash'. :/

But I'm sorry you are feeling this way sempiternal. I have felt it before, but just know that there is a tomorrow, and things can and will improve if you let them.

Jafo said:
I wish to see everyone who has done me wrong suffer.
That's an extremely unhealthy perspective...
The best thing I ever learned in life was to learn to just let things go and not to let them bring me down.

If you need some help with that, let me know. You can PM me anytime.

To be able to understand people like others do, and thus finally find the happy medium that isn't ignoring them, and isn't flapping at them like a nervous bat.

Latest posts

Back