If I won the lottery I'd................................................

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I won the lottery I will help my family, I will give to charity and then I will buy something little to myself.

cumulus.james said:
If I won he lottery I would dedicate my life to helping people. Because in winning the lotto you can remove the need to work for a wage. So if you don’t have to earn money then what can be better than helping people?

Can you imagine the feeling as you reach retirement to know that there are people in the world who’s lives are all the better for your help? Most of us at the moment are working for a pitiful wage to fatten up fat cats who never had a hardship in their entire lives so they can be privileged and pass that private to their children who will in turn never have a hardship.

What a dream life. Other people dream of being rich so they can have stuff. I dream of being rich so I can help people.

I have to say though if I'm honest there is one naughty selfish thing Id do. Id blow a chunk on hookers as I've been starved of sex for 5 years. A couple of weeks of hookers and champagne in Hilton then Id get on with my saintly work....

I'd probably devote the majority of it to the BDSRA and stem cell research. There's enough people helping the poor and Cancer, I want to help cure the disease that has affected my family's life, regardless of how selfish it sounds.

I'd probably take $20 to spend on junk food, though.

i'd start an insurance company and get even richer and post videos of myself on youtube throwing away perfectly good food while i salute the flag! And I'd complain about the capitol gains tax... and i'd find everyone who ever robbed me and wipe my ass stink all over a bunch of hundred dollar bills and give it to them... and... uhmmm... i can't think of anything else just yet... maybe later...

just j/k... i'd buy my loved one's honeysuckle and buy myself some honeysuckle and donate some honeysuckle to some hungry, ignorant, sick and dying people and live happily ever after and all that crap... yeah!

but honestly, i have no idea. I'd become a phillanthropist prolly

spend it on holidays to new zealand, get my own house, buy clothes, buy rescue dogs and their things, maybe get myself a motorbike (again), give money to family and friends and charity who need money the most.

...use it to make the world a better place. Donate to charities, invest in medical research, help bring food and clean water to the third world and give people the opportunity to expand their horizons.

I’d also buy Lego, lots of Lego.

I'd give some to each member of my family and those closest to me. I would also donate a lot of it to various causes that I thought were legit. After that, I would buy a Dodge Viper. Then I would hop on planes and travel around the world.

I would use it to pay back my partner for all the kind things done for me, and to buy us a small house in the nature... and travel around, to see the world.

Also, I would get an education.

Maybe lots of land, some place with wild creatures, so they can be there free of hunters and development.

And open a dog rescue.

That is if a very large sum of money, of course. A small amount I would give right to my partner for bills and such.

If I won the lottery, I would rush to Australia to try and win that girl. She's got the potential to be, but I think she won't be, the one.
I'd bail out my family.
All the left over money can be spent on setting up my life for success.

...get our finances and life in order first, pay off debt and put away a good nest egg, invest in more land and add whatever we want to our cabin in the woods..now the meaty stuff: start up a charity organization for animals, hire a few full-time vets, build a large kennel on a huge acreage, accept every lost, sick or abandoned pet and try to find them a new caring owner, offer free veterinary services to those in need. I'd also actively participate in environmental causes to save our precious green spaces and protect wildlife. I'd create scholarships for those students who appreciate and take their education seriously. Of course, I'd do some traveling with my man, a few months driving through Italy and Southern France, a holiday at a secluded tropical beach, a trip up to the Yukon to watch the Northern Lights in the winter and a visit to the land of my ancestors - Ireland and Scotland. There have to be a few toys in there...an indulgent gift item? This awesome machine from Aliens (minus Sigourney) :) :

Aliens.jpg

Depending on the win, I'd buy a house somewhere nice. Clear my immediate families debt (Mothers & Brothers) Squander some on stuff, give some to Charity and then save the rest and live off it!

...start a community center for kids and people who just need a hand up (not a hand out)

Latest posts

Back