If Today Goes According to Plan...

• Thread starter AmytheTemperamental
  • Start date
Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My thai coconut chicken curry will turn out better than the last scratch err batch!

If today turns out the way I planned... I'll have lifted some weights, done some cardio, weeded the garden, cleaned the bathrooms, done the laundry, cleaned the inside of my desktop computer and perhaps I'll have shaved my head. Anything to get me away from having to watch another hour of "Scotland voted NO!" television.

Well since the day is almost at its end here... well I guess that as long I have music it's gonna be good ^^

If today goes to plan, I will learn something hopefully, since the plan is to study at least half the day.

If today goes according to plan, it will be a drama-free day with nothing but happiness

If today goes according to plan, I should finally get this fething essay done and have no thoughts of loneliness that cannot be thrown away.

my room will be clean and I will have everything packed in exactly 2 and ahalf hours. Fat chance.

I'll get up the first time the alarm goes off and not forget my paperwork for the monthly team meeting.

I will study for my driving license for some hours, exercise for an hour, go out and meet these new people at the pub with live music and sing a couple songs with the band. This would be an ideal day.

If today goes according to plan then I will have my room cleaned, earn little more knowledge, kick some "bugs" and finally have a little fun time.

Latest posts

Back