If Today Goes According to Plan...

• Thread starter AmytheTemperamental
  • Start date
Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If today goes according to plan, I will have finished work by midday as have a new helper in my business. :)

I will find glasses that I like. I've been putting it off for way too long

If today goes according to plan, I would have seen the light at the end of the road.

Rosebolt said:
AmytheTemperamental said:
Rosebolt said:
I won't have to do no ******* kitchen windows.

I am available for a low cost of a meal and a hug :cool:

Deal! Get over here Miss! *hug* :D

Well i didn't have to do them, so that was great. The day itself was alot shittier than i expected though.

ladyforsaken said:
Rosebolt said:
Rosebolt said:
My house will be a little more clean. Or a little cleaner?

Well that didn't work.

You need me to help you with that, don't you. :p

I do!

I forgot about this thread. I love it!

If today goes according to plan....wati! There is no plan today!

...maybe I will get stuff planned for tomorrow?

If today goes according to plan, I'll have all my (for now, important) work wrapped up and can look forward to a restful weekend. The cover letter is the smallest part of the submissions process, but I have no idea what to do with it... again.

Tealeaf said:
If today goes according to plan, I'll have all my (for now, important) work wrapped up and can look forward to a restful weekend. The cover letter is the smallest part of the submissions process, but I have no idea what to do with it... again.

I'm really bad at cover letters too; all of my words leak out my ears. Hope yours goes well!

If today goes according to plan, I will see through to my cousins' issues and regarding their mother's condition. I will help them through this.

Latest posts

Back