If Today Goes According to Plan...

• Thread starter AmytheTemperamental
  • Start date
Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will have ticked my desk off my to do list. I will have had my friends round for tea. I wish my other friend lived closer to come for tea too.

I'll be asleep within the next hour. I should know how my physiology operates for the most part by now.

I will finish those **** layout plans I was tasked to get done 2 months ago by my head of department.

For the next 3 days, I will finish work at 9pm. And hope that I don't feel more pain than I already do.

I'm off work today and rather then sit in the house surrounded by the grief of my exploding life (10yr relationship ending...) I've escaped to my sisters house for respite. It's 9am.in UK and I'm in my pjamas still...coffee in hand and my Kindle to read. Gonna do nothing - absolutely nothing. If all goes to plan I'll be drunk at 9pm on a huge amount of Gin & Tonic and will be able to sleep deeply for 1st time in 2 weeks.

That's my plan for today!

I'll get an interview for a new job by a friend of mine and it'll turn out to be enjoyable, not as complicated and help me move on.

If today goes according to plan I will get good results, my hair will look fabulous and texts will get to my phone instantly rather than 6 hours later!

Latest posts

Back