If Today Goes According to Plan...

• Thread starter AmytheTemperamental
  • Start date
Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll continue wasting the morning away browsing random sites, then after lunch, actually get some work done and write the article I'm proscrastinating on.
This always throws me, morning for you but early evening for me.

I took the vacuum cleaner out of the cupboard this morning and put it at the bottom of the stairs, thinking I'll clean them after breakfast. It's still sitting there, I've tripped over it twice, maybe tomorrow ...

I will watch the final episode of the Dexter series. It will be bitter sweet. Goodbye Dexter, you have become my friend. Luckily in another 5 or 6 years I will have forgotten enough so I will be able to re-watch the entire series again. Much of the time it's nice not remembering everything forever.

I will avoid a confrontation that could result in me getting my ass kicked or worse, me stabbing someone in self defense of course, going to jail. Ive been telling myself all day to keep a level head and express my concerns in a respectable manner.

I will avoid a confrontation that could result in me getting my ass kicked or worse, me stabbing someone in self defense of course, going to jail. Ive been telling myself all day to keep a level head and express my concerns in a respectable manner.
Smart plan. Know the feeling. Lol

Latest posts

Back