If you could add a law...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
itsmylife said:
Another law: Permission to kick anyone who walks slowly, slowly in front of you and then randomly stops :club:

This, so much this. I walk quite fast as a normal walking speed, so the zigzagging is real whenever i go to a crowded area.

No stepping on each others feet in crowded trains and buses or these people will be banned from taking any mode of public transport, for life.
(You won't believe just how many times I've been stepped on in my lifetime. I just have no luck with my feet.)

talking loudly on mobile phones - Banned
nobody can look at their phone more than once an hour.

Not a new law but one all dog lovers should be aware of. While it’s unlikely that you’d be visiting any royal household and letting your dog mate with one of the beloved royal corgis, if that happened, this would break the UK law.

Up until 1965 when capital punishment was abolished, this would have resulted in the death penalty!

Not a new law but one all dog lovers should be aware of. While it’s unlikely that you’d be visiting any royal household and letting your dog mate with one of the beloved royal corgis, if that happened, this would break the UK law.

Up until 1965 when capital punishment was abolished, this would have resulted in the death penalty!
Interesting. Knowing this now, would make it very interesting to kidnap the royal corgis, nail them upside down to a cross in the middle of Buckingham palace and set them on fire. 😈

Interesting. Knowing this now, would make it very interesting to kidnap the royal corgis, nail them upside down to a cross in the middle of Buckingham palace and set them on fire. 😈
As long as there's no mating involved I reckon you may well get off with a stern talking to

Holy crap, seriously?
So if you accidentally let your dog mate with one of the royal corgis, you could have been actually put to death, and not only that, but as recently as 1964????

I could see something like that happening in the medieval era, but this is after WW2 - well into modern times.

As long as there's no mating involved I reckon you may well get off with a stern talking to
Damm. So, if I did the exact same thing but I'M the one who tried mating with them, I'd have the Queen's Guards running after me with bayonnets?
Noted and stored for a future UK visit 😜

Holy crap, seriously?
So if you accidentally let your dog mate with one of the royal corgis, you could have been actually put to death, and not only that, but as recently as 1964????

I could see something like that happening in the medieval era, but this is after WW2 - well into modern times.
Hahah, yea man, don't mess with the Royal Family. It's still illegal to walk cows down a street in daylight here.

Latest posts

Back