If You Could Own One Thing Out Of Everything On Earth. What Would It Be?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WishingWell said:
Felix said:
I'd own air and then charge everyone one cent per breath. That should make me filthy rich! muahaha! :D

Your're funny Felix! However, you are clever too! :D

lol thanks WishingWell, don't forget I'm also greedy and evil! :p

the most convincing hair peice possible.. bettering even Burt Reynolds or William Shatner.

rdor said:
the most convincing hair peice possible.. bettering even Burt Reynolds or William Shatner.

Would you want a matching moustachepiece? For instance, a Geraldo? Possible a Hasselhoff? Or the always dependable Magnum PI?

Woman! Just joking woman are not objects to own.
This, the last of the V8 interceptors.
madmax.jpg

bodafuko said:
rdor said:

Would you want a matching moustachepiece? For instance, a Geraldo? Possible a Hasselhoff? Or the always dependable Magnum PI?

LOL, No No No, he just HAS to get the Burt Reynolds moustache piece to go with the Burt Reynolds hair piece, or it won't look right. :cool:

An extra inch?

Solely on account of the fact that I'm fond of the number eleven, is all.

Vincent Van Gogh's Cafe Terrace at Night. Because everytime I look at it, I feel a bittersweet feeling I can't put into words.

Antimatter. A kilogram will do, since a gram is worth $62,000,000,000,000.

Other than that, I'd probably like to own an instant-kill button that somehow knows the person I'd like to kill even if I don't, just by being all omnipotent and awesome. I could just look at say, Veruca there, and press it and bang he dies in some spectacular way. While that'd undoubtedly be awesome, I wouldn't target people for no real reason, though MANY MANY MANY Xbox GTAVI modders would die in a given week.

Also as far as I know instant-kill buttons don't exist in the real world so I can't own one...so I'll pick something else (again.)

How about owning all the atmosphere, so I could form complex shapes like a devil over the Vatican just to mess with people, or make it snow in the desert and make a heatwave hit Russia or something. Just generally be a miscreant...and maybe also once let a weather prediction be 100% accurate. I'd also make it rain wherever I am.

ACTUALLY I'd make the weather be like what my mood is at the time, like if I was depressed and angry it'd be a heavy rain, complete with violent storm. Though I guess no matter where I'd go it'd always be overcast with a slight drizzle, then.

I would need to research landscapes and climates for the specific piece of Earth I want to own... In general, I want to own land. :shy:

An obvious idea is something you could sell for a great amount of money, like a ridiculously large gemstone.

Latest posts

Back