If you really knew me..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Sterling

I see a lot of threads on here that basically just have the same people talking back and forth, and personally I don't think that really helps people...since they're lonely already, they probably feel alienated for the most part. It's hard to talk to people who are already in their own little 'group'. So, this thread is to get EVERYONE involved (that wants to of course) and get to know other members better. On that note, I would appreciate it if a group of the same people didn't banter on back and forth constantly. I think it discourages new members to reach out :(.

You can put something funny to something really emotional for you. It doesn't matter, just tell something about yourself. Try making a comment about what the person above you posted, then go on with your 'If you really knew me __________."

I'll start out! If you really knew me, you would know that I am disgusted with yellow cheese.

I hope this thread will make it so everyone can get involved...if not, at least I tried, right? :p

Sterling said:
I'll start out! If you really knew me, you would know that I am disgusted with yellow cheese.

I'm not a big fan of cheese either to be honest. I like it melted or pepper jack cheese though :)

If you really knew me, you would know that all I really want is to be loved and accepted.

If you knew me, you would know that I speak my mind. Joking around and such is a form of therapy for some members. If we didn't laugh we would cry. If what goes on in this forum is laughter and joke making then so be it. A lot of members here need some laughter in their lives to help cope with their particular afflictions. If levity works and makes members happy as opposed to dwelling on their problems and slipping into a dark depression, then why not?

If you knew me then you would know that you knew me but would you really know me?

I don't know me but think i would like to know me, along with other who would like to know me.

If you want to get know me but can't get to know me then maybe you shouldn't really know me.

Poguesy :cool:

If you really knew me, you'd know that I hate anything that makes me look weak.

Sterling said:

I knew this :p
I knew Dark Poet's as well :D

I like cheese, but not when it's too strong. I just can't get past the smell!

If you really knew me, you'd know I play football and that I'm a Bayern Munich fan ;)

I'm not into any sports, except watching race cars if thats a a sport

If you knew me you would know that i can easely eat a whole cherry cheese cake.

whispers said:
I'm not into any sports, except watching race cars if thats a a sport

If you knew me you would know that i can easely eat a whole cherry cheese cake.

I'm not into any sports either, except fencing! And occasionally baseball, basketball and soccer.

If you really knew me, you'd know how much I truly just want to make others happy.

Dark_Poet said:
I'm not a big fan of cheese either to be honest. I like it melted or pepper jack cheese though :)

I found a way to annoy you (smirk)

If you really knew me, ummm you'd know me? (wary)

If you really knew me, you'd see that I want to make a positive contribution wherever I go.

I make up a bunch of weird words or names for things, and love to joke around.

Sterling said:
If you really knew me, you'd know that I don't forget things.

I forget things... like where i put keys, cards, remotes... :p

If you really knew me, you'd know I'm quite nostalgic.

I am also nostalgic :)

If you really knew me, you would know that i use a lot of time on anything i do, and that i hate stress.

SophiaGrace said:
If you really knew me, you'd know i just want to feel cared about.

And you are
2j5zabs.gif

Latest posts

Back