If you were to be remembered for one thing, what would you like it to be?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was a great father to my daughter and she loved me with all her heart; however, no matter how hard i try, i do not think INTJs make good parents.

If you were to be remembered for one thing, what would you like it to be?

I would like to be remembered for being a nice positive person, who always tried to make the world a better place :)

Someone who made an effort to change the broken ways of his family. Someone who rose standards and never gave up.

I think I am doing a good job so far. I think that as I age I do an increasingly good job. Even if I fail to achieve what I would like to achieve, I will be happy if I am known as the guy who tried ^_^

The one thing we used to want to be remembered for was the embodiment of awesome. Now, we'd rather not be remembered at all. It's hard to believe that we said that, and there isn't any doubt that'll change once things get better, but for now, that is how we feel.

For believing in what i believe in, despite all the thralls who think they know better.

I'd like to be remembered for being an interesting person who touched many peoples lives in an positive way.

I'd like to be remembered for my integrity and honesty.
I'd like to be remembered for speaking out and not being quiet about the things I think matter - because some honeysuckle needs to be said and shouted about.
As a loving aunt, sister and daughter etc.
As somebody who lived her life doing whatever the fresia she wanted - just trying to be happy, at the expense of nobody ("An it harm none, do what thou wilt").

I don't really know and I don't really mind what people think or how I am remembered - I live my life as best I can, trying not to cause unnecessary pain and suffering to other living beings whilst still enjoying myself and doing the honeysuckle I love.

I'd like to be remembered for inventing something truly terrible, like some strain of virus that kills off 50% of the population or something. People forget heroes, and those who try to increase awareness to said past heroes look like preachers and annoying dreamers. Reminding people of someone elses evil deeds however is commonplace in a hope to raise awareness on how HATED YOU COULD BECOME IF YOU FOLLOW THESE FOOTSTEPS and other such things like that.

Failing that, I'd like to be remembered as a misunderstood, mysterious being who was graciously nice and affectionate to those he loved, and earned his compassion, but brutally honest and cruel to those that hadn't.

And failing that, I'd like to be remembered as never wanting anything, one of those "he didn't deserve to die" type things, you know when you see some dejected poor soul crying, and claiming to anyone who will listen "all he ever wanted was to [YOURLIFETIMEWISHHERE]" and such.

Greb said:
I'd like to be remembered for inventing something truly terrible, like some strain of virus that kills off 50% of the population or something. People forget heroes, and those who try to increase awareness to said past heroes look like preachers and annoying dreamers. Reminding people of someone elses evil deeds however is commonplace in a hope to raise awareness on how HATED YOU COULD BECOME IF YOU FOLLOW THESE FOOTSTEPS and other such things like that.
That's bloody brilliant! :D

Latest posts

Back