Im a Newbie!! Hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

renol

:) Hi im new here.
I discovered the Forum last night and like probably most of you people,i felt id found an internet site were people came with stuff in common.Im a particulary Lonley person at night mostly.I sometimes just feel like a chat with someone in person instead of sittin talking to people online who are usually thousands of miles away.Anyway i dont wanna ramble i just thought id see if i could find some GENUINE friends on here,as im gettin quite old lol im 28 and ive been single for some time and particulary find it hard on Birthdays when im alone and at Xmas Time i kinda feel an outcast when folk around me are having fun and im just sat on my own.

Anyway
Thanks for your time

Maybe someone here will feel they have my problems too

Take Care

:)

hi renol. lots of ppl here have ur prob. welcum 2 our ..... whatever it is :)

Hello renol! Welcome to the forum. :)

(I swear I posted this already but didn't show up lol so here it is again)

it did show up Lmao. i already went through this 2. he posted identical posts in 2 diff areas

NewBirth said:
it did show up Lmao. i already went through this 2. he posted identical posts in 2 diff areas

yes sorry about that i will delete one of em now

Well thanks for the welcome il be looking forward to chatting to some of you.

renol said:
:) Hi im new here.
I discovered the Forum last night and like probably most of you people,i felt id found an internet site were people came with stuff in common.Im a particulary Lonley person at night mostly.I sometimes just feel like a chat with someone in person instead of sittin talking to people online who are usually thousands of miles away.Anyway i dont wanna ramble i just thought id see if i could find some GENUINE friends on here,as im gettin quite old lol im 28 and ive been single for some time and particulary find it hard on Birthdays when im alone and at Xmas Time i kinda feel an outcast when folk around me are having fun and im just sat on my own.

Anyway
Thanks for your time

Maybe someone here will feel they have my problems too

Take Care

:)

Hey welcome, renol! I'm sure you'll love it here.....everyone here is extremly nice & it's easy to make friends here.....and it's made me feel less lonely! :)

oh well its xmas time once again..
is any others out there feeling sad about being alone at xmas.
i cant stand it.

Hi renol and welcome. I hope 28 isn't old are am past it D

and yea xmes is the worst for me as well.

Also all move this to the New members forum. It well be better there :)

Hello renol and welcome to the forum and I'm sure there are plenty of people who feel like you do here. Hope bein here helps you out I know it's helped me a lot:D

Hello renol, welcome to the forums, I know what you mean about holidays, they truly suck when you're feeling lonely =/

Just thought id respond to all those people that welcomed me and i didnt have the decency to say thanks..
Anyways now i willl

THANKYOUS Everyone and i hope you are all well..

Maybe Pm me if you are looking for friends,im looking for people to chat to,so hit me back and say Hi.

Thanks Again Renol

Latest posts

Back