I'm a winner

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^There's no point continuing this, IMHO.

OP isn't willing to listen and is only here to whip up his self-hate.

/thread plz

T. classic said:
But, I can live with self-hate, I can't live with loneliness.

Um.. then what's the problem? You're saying you're terrible for the things you do, but then you have no desire to change those things.

I think you should man up and go talk to a pretty girl, if that's what will make you feel better.

You're wrong. You can't live with self-hate.

Look at what you just said "I assume i'll be dead inside a year anyway." ok that was paraphrased, but that was the gist of it.

You hate yourself and honestly I see it as a thinly-veiled reference to suicide.

Thus, despite what you believe, working on your self-esteem would be critical for you to continue your existence on this planet.

Don't you think you deserve to enjoy being alive?

T-classic--
I don't buy into anything you said about self hate.
You're confident enough to come in here and be presumptive enough to "know" that half the folks in here don't know what "real " lonilness is.

You have a self-opinion elevated enough to judge others as "benieth" you and then state that you, "use" them for YOUR own agenda. This all tells me that YOU do have serious issues but that your lonliness is merely a, "side-effect" of the root cause.

T. classic said:
I realize it was stupid of me coming here seeking some shred of solace when I knew all along that I wouldn't find any value in reading text off a screen.

With that being said, I see no reason why a thread in which the OP, in my opinion, not only doesn't care what anyone says (obviously) but also wants to seem to trample on the ideas of how others live. And this thread shall be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back