I'm confused and could really do with some helpful answers

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Richard_39 said:
One trick I do not to get bored is bodybuilding. It's an activity where you can let your mind wander to whatever it wants, burns you out physically and is good for you at the same time. It helped me a lot, I'm supposed to start again next month.
Warrior!! 
I agree! I don't body build I just go to the gym... I'm new to it, but 2 weeks in of going almost every day of the week and I've made so much progress that I'm looking forward to my next session! It helps me fall asleep early which is great because then I don't stay up laying in bed thinking about negative things, and the progress makes me feel like a warrior too 🤣

Brennabean said:
Richard_39 said:
One trick I do not to get bored is bodybuilding. It's an activity where you can let your mind wander to whatever it wants, burns you out physically and is good for you at the same time. It helped me a lot, I'm supposed to start again next month.
Warrior!! 
I agree! I don't body build I just go to the gym... I'm new to it, but 2 weeks in of going almost every day of the week and I've made so much progress that I'm looking forward to my next session! It helps me fall asleep early which is great because then I don't stay up laying in bed thinking about negative things, and the progress makes me feel like a warrior too 🤣
LOL Warrior...
But yeah, that's the point. It's another way to keep control of your life. For some long time warriors, it helps to get the evil out somewhere instead of on others. Keep at it bro.

I'm, sadly, more like Oscar Wilde.

"No gentleman takes exercise."

I think I drove past a gym once.

Latest posts

Back