i'm having conversations with myself well not really i don't know

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miltonbradley

Reaction score
okay from now on you will all see a brand new me. NO EXCUSES. i have been going crazy in the chat and in the forums well not really the forums but sort of but mostly in the chat because i'm just mentally messed. and i'm dying. i don't know what's wrong with me but it's over. my craziness and depression and suicidal idealzations or however the fresia ytou spell that is over. poof. goodbye. i'm makingf the decision. from this point forward i am going to be a normal person. well not really. i don't know. i just type out nonsense in the chat but i'm really a great person! my brain is so evolved i just like can't process regular human interaction honeysuckle, ya know? it's like i was born with a mind made out of god's poop. idk what that means but whatever. my rants in the chat are crazy. i understand that. my bad. but i still can't leave the house. oh that reminds me. to those of you saying just go be a model PLEASE STOP. it drives me insane. one day when i was 13 i pretended to have a back injury so i could stay home from school. i don't know why. but it worked. i said my back hurts so much i can't move and my mom said ok let's go to the doctor but i said no i literally can't move. i even yelled out in fake pain once in awhile. so i kept doing that over and over and my mom believed me everytime. dude. what the hell. i can't leave the house. i can't deal with people. i'm never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever leaving the house.

OK SO NOW YOU KNOW. I WILL BE THE NICEST MOST CARING LOVING COMPASSIONATE AMAZING WONDERFUL ALTRUISTIC UNDERSTANDING SUPPORTIVE PERSON ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH IN THIS FORUM AND CHAT

have a nice day :)

Look forward to seeing that. Start respecting people, milton.
Actions speak louder than words tho, so keep that in mind.

Oh, that's good to hear, Milton. I wish you luck. Also, I enjoyed chatting with you last night. Take care. :)

I thought you said you were 12.

Lmao @ brain made of god's poop. Your brain is nothing if not fertile, milton.

Hugs.. i always enjoy chatting with you milton. You are you.. as long as you are not hurting people.. i think that is great. But change is always good to see what fits you best. So good luck and I hope that you dont ever stop being you.

Latest posts

Back