:( im sad

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrmdk1

Reaction score
hey guys, im a 21 year old male, and im alone. i feel like im completely alone, no girl will ever love me. Or even give me a chance. Ever. :(

I agree with SophiaGrace. I used to think that nobody could ever love me, or even give me a chance, but right when I hit rock bottom I met someone that DID give me a chance. I think the same thing can happen to everyone.

I know it's cliche, but I'll say it because it's true: You never know what tomorrow will bring. Try not to give up hope!

"Darkest before dawn"

These cliche sayings might sound corny...but they're true. That's why they've stuck around so long. :)

----Steve

Welcome to the club man. Welcome to the shitty ass club. I'm the president of that honeysuckle

jrmdk1 said:
.... i feel like im completely alone, no girl will ever love me. Or even give me a chance. Ever.

I am sure it feels that way but things do change even if it isn't fast enough for our liking. This world isn't static. The cliches mentioned above did come from someplace.

jrmdk1 said:
hey guys, im a 21 year old male, and im alone. i feel like im completely alone, no girl will ever love me. Or even give me a chance. Ever. :(

Hi there. Welcome to the site :D

Why exactly do you feel 'completely alone' ? And why do you think that no girl will ever love you or even give you a chance? x

deliveryguy said:
Welcome to the club man. Welcome to the shitty ass club. I'm the president of that honeysuckle

Do we get free toilet paper for joining?

----Steve

jrmdk1 said:

Not with that attitude they won't.

Latest posts

Back