I'm so alone without them

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ColdSoul

Reaction score
I live in the largest city in the world, and also is one of the most dangerous ones. When I was a teenager, back in the 80's and 90's, I had wonderful friends, unfortunately almost all of them are dead now. Suicide, murder, accidents. I have never found friends like them, my beloved friends. However, I'll see them again, hopefully... and we'll be in the great party that we lived.

There's a place in hell for me and my friends

There is a place
reserved
for me and my friends
and when we go
we all will go
so you see
I'm never alone
there is a place
with a bit more time
and a few more
gentler words
and looking back
we do forgive
(we had no choice
we always did)
all that we hope
is that when we go
our skin
and our blood
and our bones
don't get in your way
making you ill
the way they did
when we lived
There is a place
a place in hell
reserved
for me and my friends
and if ever I
wanted to cry
then I will
because I can

Morrissey

At you can find comfort in the old memories of your friends and the good/bad times shared.

ive lost someone close to me not too long ago. its really hard to get through it as well, espically when they were everything to u. my friends and family told me that you cant bring ur loved ones back, but u will always have the memories, which noone can take away from you. thats helped, just remembering all the good and funny times.
so just try and remember all the good and funny times, its not much but it amazingly gets u through some dark and horrible times. x

Latest posts

Back