I'm Writing a Book!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jesse

Reaction score
*Upon realization that there were already two threads of what I had here before, I decided to change the topic*

I'm writing a book :) It's going to be a fantasy novel or epic novel, not sure yet. It'll be my own created world, or at least part of it, anyway. I'm actually thinking of writing 3 books that all take place on the same world and in each book have a small portion where they interact.

And it has dragons! I'm a huge fan of dragons and I'm planning on some really special storyline for them.

Ah crap! Guess I should have searched first :( Sorry!

Nice avatar :)

Lol thanks, yours is cool, me likey dragons :D Apparently there's a third thread like this too lol :p

Wowzers, two other threads? I should've looked

me<----->me
:club:

I love dragons too! They will feature prominently in my book that I'm writing.

Lol stop hitting yourself! :p
Well I thought there was a third thread but I can't find it lol nvm.
I'm gonna copy paste my answer into the other thread :p
You're writing a book?? With dragons in it?? Ossum! :D

Oceanmist23 said:
Lol stop hitting yourself! :p
Well I thought there was a third thread but I can't find it lol nvm.
I'm gonna copy paste my answer into the other thread :p
You're writing a book?? With dragons in it?? Ossum! :D

Read my first post in this topic now :) I've changed it since there were already two other threads.

Dragons rock! I have a vast collection of dragon-y things from the days before I realised I've got too much crap. Are your dragons good, bad or ambiguous?

Nyktimos said:
Dragons rock! I have a vast collection of dragon-y things from the days before I realised I've got too much crap. Are your dragons good, bad or ambiguous?

I'm afraid I can't answer that question Nyktimos, although I know the answer. Let me just say that I'm pretty sure dragon fans of all factions will be pleased. ;)

Ossumness! :D How much have you written so far?
Any chance of including a Norwegian Valkyrie named Ocean..? lol ok I had to try, sorry :p
But that's really cool. I'm not much of a book reader but I'd love to read a book by an author on ALL :)
Keep it up Jesse!

Jesse said:
I'm writing a book :)

Hey! Me too! Mine's sort of a blend of contemporary fantasy and science fiction. I think it's going to be pretty unique. I also like the idea of using dragons in a book someday. I have some interesting ideas for it. There aren't dragons in my current project per se...

Oceanmist23 said:
Ossumness! :D How much have you written so far?
Any chance of including a Norwegian Valkyrie named Ocean..? lol ok I had to try, sorry :p
But that's really cool. I'm not much of a book reader but I'd love to read a book by an author on ALL :)
Keep it up Jesse!

Valkirie's are not in my book...however there may be a race that you may enjoy similarly. :) I could name one Ocean. As far as how much I have written, well I'm still working on plot and worldbuilding and characters. I've written the prologue, but the story is going to be very deep and rich and I want to put as much time into it as it needs.

And nice Spare! I'll have to buy your book one day!

I'm planning to write a series of fantasy novels too...no dragons planned. :p

Actually I'm a little hesitant to include mythical monsters and the like...I expect I will eventually, but I'd prefer the focus to remain on people and politics as much as possible.

That's tremendous!

I am also writing a book. I'm currently working on a children's book which I, very ambitiously, am writing and illustrating. It's either that or drag my sorry butt to nursing school for a new career. I've been writing stories my whole life and have always secretly harbored a desire to be published, so why NOT now, right?

Best of luck!

Latest posts

Back