important attributes for a girl to have

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Intelligence, compassion, ambition, curiosity, etc.

I know a lot of guys, have a lot of friends even, that are the big boobs and sex drive kinda guys.

Those guys are ****** bags.

Real men want real women. Real women have substance.

Ultimately you likely wont get away from any man wanting some form of physical attraction though.

MiKeY said:
Honesty and pure intentions. Those are essential.

mmmm...well ****, Mikey

A hooker is more honest and have more pure intentions
than most, if not all the women I've been with...:p

If you even had a relationship with a hooker...it's definitely not all about sex or about the sex..lol

She should be kind realistic and fair. Every body has bad habits.
If you want someone to change their bad habits you must be willing to change your own if ask.

From my opinion:

- Breast size doesn't matter to me (It wouldn't be something that has a sway on whether or not I like a girl in the slightest).

- Height generally doesn't matter (I tend to like shorter girls, and as long as they are not taller than me at 6"2 I'm happy).

- Appearance matters in terms of looking tidy / clean / non-hobo-ish. Girls in professional attire can be extremely unapproachable for the average nice guy in my opinion. Any confident players / users will usually have no trouble talking to these girls though. The same would go for extremely revealing attire I would automatically consider it a pre-emptive rejection, and not approach.
Too much makeup can be very bad, natural girls are often better looking.

- Facial features matter a little. Looking unique is a good thing, and it sort of attracts me more. Sometimes I might see a girl that I really like the look of, only to hear my friend go "really?? I don't at all". Not that it would sway my opinion, but different people = different tastes. Any nationality / ethnicity is fine.

- Weight can matter, but as long as my arms fit around them then it is generally not an issue. I am slim myself, but I am attracted to girls of different sizes depending on other attributes.

- Intelligence matters, not in terms of how much education you have, but in the ability to have meaningful, long conversations with similar interests (being shy at first is fine, but finding comfortable ground is necessary after some time passes).

- Confidence matters... in certain situations... (I don't want to have to spell this out. Being shy in public is fine, but in private, a girl with confidence / cheeky smile / attitude is awesome).

- Age matters... I am 26 turning 27 next month, and I find that girls under 22ish generally are not going to commit to anything serious. So I look for girls aged between 22 - 34

- Location matters... they need to live at least within 50-100km of where I live.

- Great smiles, laughs, eyes, kindness, warmth, loyalty are all winners.

- If you play computer games... You are considered a goddess of the highest order, and will be worshiped by some portions of the male population (including me).

Ovid said:
- If you play computer games... You are considered a goddess of the highest order, and will be worshiped by some portions of the male population (including me).

God! Where are guys like you here!

If I was a guy... I wouldnt know what I'd want.. probably some one who has something to talk about.. not some stupid bimbo who agrees with everything I say and has no opinion or clue what I'm talking about.

Reading this kinda makes me feel better. Cuz as a girl I grew up with the whole idea that if you're not "perfect" then no one will want you. Once when I put on some weight my mom (who is tall and thin) was like no one is gonna marry you if you get fat blah blah blah. The people here think alot differently than back in the states and theres so much pressure on you when you're at the "marriagable" age.

"it seems to me most guys wont go near a girl unless she has massive boobs and is sex mad."

Those aren't even slightly what I am looking for

Here are some turn ons for me:

Graduated College or is at least enrolled in college. That's typically very important to me.

A girl with an English degree is a TOTAL turnon for me. One girl I met had an English and philosophy degree, and started talking about philosophers while drunk when I first met her, and I was TOTALLY turned on. Ridiculously so.

Deep thinker- questions existence, life, society, consciousness, can have deep conversations for hours = HOT as hell.

Is easy to talk to and doesn't just wait for you to make conversation.

Likes to go out and do different things. I don't like to just sit around all the time. Being socially capable is a big plus.

I like a girl who will not give attention to guys that hit on them when they're out with me. I've had it happen many times when I've taken out hot girls, and the ones who don't flirt back = HELLA hot.

I like girls who do things like reach over and open the door for you after you let them in your car, or at least mention it. I had no idea I liked this until I was on a date and had a girl appologize to me for not unlocking the door for me. I never expected her to in the first place, and the fact that she thought to say anything was such a turn on I felt really happy.

I like girls who will give you occasional gifts. Another thing I had no idea I liked. I got a chocolate rose from one girl I was going out with and it like made me feel very happy. Huge turnon to know a girl was thinking about you like that. I used to think buying girls flowers or candy was probably pointless but won't anymore after I realized how nice it felt.

Has travel experience = very attractive to me. If a girl has been out of the country or at least to a lot of cities in the US, I like her more. I also like girls who at least want to travel or take roadtrips, and who like to explore even close by. I like to be able to explore all the suburbs around my city and find new places as much as possible.

Likes punk music = huge plus. I can also get into girls who like rock or indie. It's cute when girls will jump around to and sing along with music at concerts.

Dresses a little punk or rockerish = HUGE turnon. Dressing colorful or with leather jackets or having cool died red hair or weird boots can really make me interested. I have a feeling though this has gotten me into too much trouble lol. I also LOVE a girl who can dress like this AND also dress preppy and look hot.

Has a flat stomach. I have gone out with girls who did not, but it did bother me. At least this is fixable though so I won't get totally hung up about it.

Answers her phone or calls back soon. I hate playing games or waiting hours every time, or more than a day for a return call.

Girls who will text things throughout the day = very attractive to me. I like it alot. I had a girl texting me goodmorning every once in a while and I REALLY liked it. I thought it would be annoying but it made me feel really good. Sometimes it would make my entire day. Also, occasionally waking me up in the middle of the night with a text is super cute too. Going back to sleep knowing she was thinking of me is REALLY pleasant, and worth getting woken up for, as long as it's not too often lol.

Attractive girls who call themselves dorks or nerdy. This is very hot to me. I think it's because they're usually not superficial or mean.

Likes to kiss.

Likes to sleep over and cuddle in bed. I love girls who will rest their heads on your chest and fall asleep.

Describes herself as a hopeless romantic. One girl said that she was one to me in a text and I saved the text message- that's how much that means to me. Another girl used to write me letters telling me how much she loved me and I kept every single one, even just the post it notes that said "i love u". A girl who will take walks by romantically lit streams or kiss by fountains or sit and stare at the sky with you as the sun sets etc = KEEPER.

Wears jeans and skate shoes (like vans etc_. I like this better than girls who wear dresses usually. I also like girls who wear preppy sweaters.

Has deep blue eyes. One of the most attractive features about a girl to me is her eyes. If I can get lost in a girl's eyes, I am VERY happy. It gives me chills.

Physically, I don't have a consistent type. Typically I tend to go for girls who are hotter than average though. I tend to like girls who look like Jennifer Love Hewitt, Sarah Michelle Gellar, the singer of Paramore, etc. But I don't have a specific type and have started to like girls I wasn't blown away by initially as time went by. I'm not even exactly sure what my type is and I try to be a bit open.

Usually I like long hair on a girl, and girls who are shorter than me.

Says she doesn't want to have sex the first few times we have gone out. I won't necessarily stop talking to a girl who will have sex the first time, but it's going to make me question her and I would rather she didn't. Girls get hit on sooooo much more than guys that a girl sleeping with somebody on the first date is not even slightly comparible to a guy sleeping with a girl on the first date in my opinion.

Is passionate about something. Seeing passion in a girl is very hot.

Girls who are very warm and show affection, like the ones who like to lean their heads on you, or will grab your hand, or kiss you in public, or just lean into you. Girls who don't do that make me uncomfortable.

Has a bit of a lack of self confidence. I kind of get attracted when I see a girl act vulnerable or unsure of herself or occasionally a bit shy. Not all the time, but when it happens every once in a while I like her more. I've had girls tell me they lacked self confidence or act nervous before and thought "That's totally hot".
---- ----- -------- ------ ---

Turnoffs:

I don't like tatoos. They're not a deal breaker, but I don't like them and am skeptical about most girls who have them.

I cannot relate to a girl who is very religious. I've tried and it doesn't feel right. It makes me feel too superior, and that's not really how I want to feel about some girl I like. I can handle this with friends, because I don't use all my friends for deep conversations. I NEED deep conversations from girlfriends though. A girl who believes in a god but still questions things is probably ok.

Girls who only text. I get very turned off when a girl will not occasionally talk on the phone.

Girls who text frequently when they're on a date with you. It's only cool if you're both trying to find something to do or if the girl wants to tell her friends she's busy and will talk to them later, or wants to answer a quick question. I am totally cool with that.

Girls who consistently take hours to answer a text, or might not get back to you until the next day. It's a *****ng text! Answer it ASAP for crying out loud. I don't care if it's with "I'm busy doing X, I'll get back to you at Y time". There is almost no excuse for not answering a text the same day EVER. Even my guy friends typically answer texts very quickly, so if I girl doesn't, there is something seriously wrong with her or our relationship.

Sex crazed girls. Sex is great, but hell, there is more to life than that. I've had girls tell me they were nympho's before, and I was not impressed. It actually turned me off quite a bit.

Don't really like girls who wear flip flops out a lot. It's not that big of a deal, but it sometimes annoys me and I see it happen quite often at bars and stuff like that.

Openly Bisexual and proud of it. I'm so not comfortable with this.

Has a kid. Sorry, I don't like it. I've dated girls with kids before and it's not ideal. Not necessarily a deal breaker, but it is pretty unwanted for me.

I have a hard time relating to girls who like dance music or who like frequenting dance clubs. I WILL go to dance clubs occasionally but probably am not going to dance or like the music. At a rock show I will jump around like crazy though.

Wants to just stay in all the time. I love to stay in and cuddle and watch TV and stuff, especially during the week, but I have to go out on the weekends at least most of the time or I will go insane. I would also prefer to do something fun at least once or twice a week on a weekday (if not more than that). If a girl tells me all she does is stay in and watch movies, that's a red flag that we're not very compatible.

here's the thing...there's a lot of attributes I like in women.
Not a single woman have all those attibutes.
I guess that's why there's been different women in my life:p

db1000 said:
understand u ,listen to u,and truely care about u

That's a bunch of crock. I do that to my ex even still, and he treats me like trash. I still get treated like I don't matter to him, even though he claims he cares.

Papabear said:
Hijacc said:
Papabear said:
i actually kinda prefer smaller boobs, not non-existent... but smaller... I'm a legs and butt guy.

Now to get away from that aspect... I could never date a girl I consider dumb, lazy, or mean. I prefer a woman that is caring, ambitious, intelligent, and sweet. As was said before... I'll never say looks don't play a role... they call it attraction for a reason... I couldn't go to bed with someone I was physically repulsed by... but my standards really aren't that high.

Same he explained me perfectly *knuckle up*

ahh *bones*
I also prefer smaller breasts. Glad i'm not the only one

Aimless said:
Papabear said:
Hijacc said:
Papabear said:
i actually kinda prefer smaller boobs, not non-existent... but smaller... I'm a legs and butt guy.

Now to get away from that aspect... I could never date a girl I consider dumb, lazy, or mean. I prefer a woman that is caring, ambitious, intelligent, and sweet. As was said before... I'll never say looks don't play a role... they call it attraction for a reason... I couldn't go to bed with someone I was physically repulsed by... but my standards really aren't that high.

Same he explained me perfectly *knuckle up*

ahh *bones*
I also prefer smaller breasts. Glad i'm not the only one

No, you're not the only one. Me too.

A GOOD PAIR OF BRAINS AND A GREAT SINGLE BOOB.......
OR A THOUSAND BOOBS IN A GREAT SINGLE MIND........WHAT A DILEMA OH MY!!!!

:p:D

Attachments

• myboobsite-mandala.jpg
    myboobsite-mandala.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 13
I'd settle for a girl my age who can worry about things that actually matter and have an effect on us, instead of throwing a fit over tiny crap like what car someone drives or how they dress or what they do with their money (hint: the kid spending his money on bullshit is either getting it from his parents, or poor because he spends his money on bullshit).

That and someone who takes care of themselves and likes to go do things besides veg out and smoke weed or at the most go ride around in a junk pickup doing things that turn it junkier. I want a girl I can go mountain biking and hiking with. Someone who thinks about things and has goals.

PoWer2tHePeOpLE said:
a sense of aimless melancholy, lack of ambition and preferably be unemployed.

Sounds like a real winner. :p

I always ask people abusing unemployment if I can come over for the dinner I bought them and watch the TV I'm paying for.

i dont have a problem with people abusing unemployment, when the government stops using the peoples' money to make more machines of human destruction maybe then i'll have some angry energy left over to get upset at all those jobless lumps :p

if she sits on her ass and smokes weed then thats up to her, i am very accepting and this isnt a deal breaker in my books.

I have 2 failed marriages and a kid from each marriage. I was unemployed for a while and finally got an $8/hr job working for fedex. I am 30 years old and I have moved back in with my parents. I would consider my life a failed one. So, my dilemma is, how pickey could I be for a potential future relationship??

From an outsiders perspective they will see that I must be unstable with my emotions. If the female wants to have children in the future, seeing me with 2 kids would probably be a turn off. I am what I would consider high risk stock. I dont believe that any woman in their right mind would want to invest themselves emotionally to me.

I figure that the next chance I get with trying to have a relationship, will probably be when my children are 18. I will find someone around my age and my situation that will find a need for companionship, because noone wants to be alone.

Still, my ideal woman must be like minded as me. Value her body as a temple and try and do whatever she can to eat healthy and live healthy, including excercising. She must NOT be the type that feels the need to control the man in her life, or the people around her. She must have an open mind and an empathetic quality towards everyone around her...

And I know, given my current situation, that I shouldnt be to pickey. But I figure, I have all the time in the world. In the meantime, I will try and make myself a better person. And If I never find anyone, so be it. I have already accepted the fact that I may be alone forever, and if you were smart, you would to. So many people that I have seen that are in relationships and yet they still feel distant from their partner. Everyone feels disconnected from the people around them. All alone, all by themselves. Im trying to teach myself that we all are connected and that none of us are alone. Its time that people be true to themselves and stop hiding behind all these masks.

All throughout my life, Ive had a constant battle with depression. So, I have come to the conclusion that the 1 and only thing I truely desire is to be happy. Thats one of the reasons I have come to this site. By sharing my experiences and my views, I am hopeing that I can help strangers out. Making me happy by helping others.

Latest posts

Back