In hospital

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, I was referencing myself also. I suffer with adhd, depression, sad, gad and ocd.
I meant it must but tiring for you as mine is for me.
Once again, my apologies.

Sorry, I was referencing myself also. I suffer with adhd, depression, sad, gad and ocd.
I meant it must but tiring for you as mine is for me.
Once again, my apologies.
Not you! That Nat girl read her comment

I suffer from BPD, depression disorder anxiety disorder Blumia and hearing voices.
I know what you are feeling. I am still BPD; I was anorexic and wish I could have vomited at the time. The symptoms do get better with age. 50+. You have a long hard way to go. Some pharmaceuticals will help. I hope you find a decent psychiatrist. BPD is the worst illness to treat. I will pray for you.

Don't know why people can hate someone they've never met? I'm just a normal person..

Also, I would like to say to NEVER use that p word on anyone unless you know for a fact that they are. Callously throwing that word around just shows how immature and hateful you are. It can ruin a person's life. Something like that doesn't go away, even if they are innocent. There is always someone who will believe it and spread it around.

I second that, I never even thought of doing that! I'm really not one, I look after my sisters children, and if I was I wouldn't look after them? So, I don't understand people's heads!

I walk my dogs, I will do some baking today! 😋.
Eating disorders and baking generally aren't a great combo. lol

I would recommend finding more things to keep you occupied throughout the day. Find some healthy outlets. Maybe learn martial arts or learn an instrument or something like that. Anything will help, just find something to keep you busy all day so you don't have so much time to think and hate yourself.

Eating disorders and baking generally aren't a great combo. lol

I would recommend finding more things to keep you occupied throughout the day. Find some healthy outlets. Maybe learn martial arts or learn an instrument or something like that. Anything will help, just find something to keep you busy all day so you don't have so much time to think and hate yourself.
I know, I will do art instead!^^

Latest posts

Back