In hospital

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cant even post anymore without people having ago at me. Just leave me alone, how hard is it.

Sorry to be reading all these posts/comments Roxiee.

Right, so I maybe very very wrong here but I don't think that she is being a troll at all. She has said in her first post just how old she is (16) which is very young and that she is in a abusive relationship. Maybe and this maybe just what I think, she is just lashing out because that is all she is used too. I still don't agree in any way with her doing this though.

If she has come here looking for help and support she is going the wrong way about it. She also needs to realize that there are people on here of all ages and that she came here herself. If she is not happy with the people on here then she should walk away.

Either way, I hope that she finds the help and support that she clearly needs.

Sorry to be reading all these posts/comments Roxiee.

Right, so I maybe very very wrong here but I don't think that she is being a troll at all. She has said in her first post just how old she is (16) which is very young and that she is in a abusive relationship. Maybe and this maybe just what I think, she is just lashing out because that is all she is used too. I still don't agree in any way with her doing this though.

If she has come here looking for help and support she is going the wrong way about it. She also needs to realize that there are people on here of all ages and that she came here herself. If she is not happy with the people on here then she should walk away.

Either way, I hope that she finds the help and support that she clearly needs.
I know, I agree. But called me a P? That's out of order. I know how it is to be in a abusive relationship, but telling someone to kill themselves? Nah too far.

There are probably literally a million pics of people on this forum and she chooses to go after someone that shows literally nothing sexual? Yeah, I don't buy it. I've seen prom dresses more sexual than that on people who are 16.

Latest posts

Back