interesting...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only read the first page cos am like that :p lol

I do agree with everything I read there tho.
I think I myself am guilty of expecting to much from ppl. And not just future girlfriends and past girlfriends.

I have a cousin that I respect and he ones said to me that I expect to much from ppl. I think he is right. I only expect the same as I give but I also expect to much from my self as well.

One thing I have tried to do myself is to lower my expectations of other ppl and not to expect to much from them.
I think for me it was a painful lesson when I realized that ppl are not as good as I thought. But this is now a good thing cos I now do not expect ppl to be as good as I ones thought they should be. Now I have accepted this is just the way ppl are I have actually started to get on with ppl better.

I think its important to look at ppl how they are. Not how you would like them to be.
Just because you do a good tern for someone dose not mean they well even remember you doing that. Get me?

I think what I exspeshily have to do and maybe a lot here has to do and that is realise that there is no miss/mr right or wrong and learn to except ppl for what they are good and bad. Then just have as much fun as you can with the good bits.

No one is perfect. With the exception of me, maybe lol :p

The heart wants what it wants. Little nit picky things can become big deals the more you have to be around that person. Sometimes it is better to be single. It's a whole lot easier that way.

yeah.....I had burses and terrible pains on my back side running up and down my spine.
I think she was kneeing me in my sleep. I guess that was a sign of an unperfect marriage.
I guess she was having muscle spazium or twitching while in her slumber....i dunno.
She freaken hitted me with her car too :(
She didn't exhibit those behaviors when we were dating.
And wtf was up with that **** bumper sticker she slapped on our trans-am ?!?
It say "it takes a ***** like me to love a basturd like him" ????

Hi Nalee.....

Ah alas, the inconvenient truth...there is no such thing as perfectness...but the other inconvenient truth would be that people like perfectness.

Latest posts

Back