Introduce

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have hated myself to such an extent that I have got bored of it.
Not an impressive opening line. Self sarcasm!
Thinking why not joining this forum!
For the introduction part, I would say, I am almost done with my school life. (After Master's I am feeling out of energy...All the motivation has ceased, thereby no PhD in pocket. Anyways what will I do with it!).
I am from India, a country of A billion people and strong philospohical base with family bonds. I always wonder therefore, how the hell, have I forced myself in paradoxical situation of lonelyness. Ironic on my side.
I mentioned paradox because-I am tired of life, still why would I breath in - breath out, why would I seek people's attention by writing post, which in itself is a ray of hope.

hey nothingnessistic welcome to the forum
:)

life is wearisome you are not the only one who grows tired of it from time to time

i know there was a guy here who was also from India a while back

where from India are you from?

I also find it intriguing how universal the feeling of loneliness is

*hugs*

The thing is that Theres is one who is utterly confident abt knowing everything and the other who is a submissive and joines this kinda forum(No hard f
eelings)
Now it puzzles me as in where am I?
(I can laugh at this post tomorrow while in office. )

yes "The balance".
Anonumouse, I have as question, why do people on similar forums prefer to show Gaudy signatures, red-black, instigating, mind agitating kinda things.
Be it your mouse or the Joker in Batman.

Latest posts

Back