Introduction

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

markopolo

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

First time posting to any forum but here goes.
I seem to have an overwhelming fear of being alone - for no apparent reason.
I am in a good relationship following a separation a few years ago. My fear is that I will screw up that relationship if I appear to needy due to loneliness when apart.
I want to beat this thing, just not sure how. Any suggestions?

mark

Welcome
This seems t be a good place to touch base with others of like mind and spirit. I have only been here about 3 or 4 days and I find myself feeling a bit better. I don't know your specific issues, but, there are many here who have much to say and much to offer

Hi mark and welcome. If you could give us a better idea of what your fears are and how you react to them, someone might have some suggestions.

I have no suggestions, but welcome Mark.

I can't quite pinpoint exactly what the fears are although they cause a great deal of anxiety. I had a marriage break-up years ago and it probably destroyed my sense of security. When business fails and all the other challenges of life start to compound I think i question the one or two things that are very secure. The problem is that the questioning actually causes problems. Vicious circle. Completely irrational and self destructive.

Welcome
I am in a good relationship following a separation a few years ago. My fear is that I will screw up that relationship if I appear to needy due to loneliness when apart.
I want to beat this thing, just not sure how. Any suggestions?

Hello everyone!
i am aami,.. I am new to the forum.
welcome to all here.,,, I know that forums are a good place to learn and interact with other people , so that People can share their experience with eachother.

Hello everyone! I am Hari New to the forum. I know that forums are a good place to learn and interact with other people , so that People can share their experience with eachother.

Latest posts

Back