Irony

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scotsman

Reaction score
Feeling lonely in a forum for the lonely. Haha. How ironic. I'm new here so I'm sure it'll change but its got that crazy new kid at school feeling about it. It's been a while since I felt that. Maybe I'll also regress back to a time when I thought Santa was real. Cool. Anyway, back to this **** essay which is increasingly bearing resemblance to an explosion in a scrabble factory.
Keep smiling folks, keep smiling.

To be concise about it; the role of the body in politics. It's not been the most riveting of subjects. Hence I'm awake at this time still doing it in bits and pieces.

Let me rephrase that. It's about the ways in which the body is political.

It'll get better, just stick around and have fun. And yes, keep smiling. :)

Your avatar is cute, by the way!

Thanks ladyforsaken. I know it'll get better, I'm not too worried. I look forward to getting to know you and others.
The avatar is cuter than my last one at least. :)

Awesome!

Ah nah. Nothing is cuter than your previous one! That's gotta be the best one. ;)

Can you imagine. Air miles for compliments. I'd spend my day making everyone feel beautiful. Which I like to think I do anyway but, you know, free travel! :)

Latest posts

Back