Isn't is wonderful when this happens?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wolfe

Reaction score
Someone can be so nice to you and you can be in a such a great mood. Then some ass has to come along and say something that just really gets at you, and you just feel worthless and depressed *sigh* Funny how that happens. :(

Actually I don't find it funny at all.

You have an odd sense of humor, wolfe

you could call it karma if ure into that kind of thing, its hard to focus on the good when there is so much bad but to accept what comes is to live.

If the person who did this constantly gets you in a funk, i'd dump them & not speak to them anymore. It's not worth having people like that in your life if you can help it.

Wolfe said:
Someone can be so nice to you and you can be in a such a great mood. Then some ass has to come along and say something that just really gets at you, and you just feel worthless and depressed *sigh* Funny how that happens. :(

Ahhh Wolfe...you know ass-wipes dose that because they're all messed
up, miserable as fresia. They try to bring you down and make you feel
bad about yourself to try to make themselves feel better...

Don't give them the power or internalize their bullshit.
You'll notice it even more as you get happier and happier.
It's kind of like practice...practice..practice. It won't even phase you after a while.
After a while you'll just ignore those people, never mind them or
don't really give a rats ass what they say or do. Filter them out.
Other times you really have to be assertive and tell people to fresia -off.
Be very clear and straight to the piont. No negociations and cut them off right then and there...
Just focus on what you want to do. It's all good.
Screw all of that, guilt, shame and put me down bullshit. Just tell people to fresia -off.
Stay possitive and focus on possitive....more good will come into your life.

My father has a habit of doing that to me. He can't stand to see me happy because he's miserable as fresia.
Then he'll start nit picking me for every little thing...anything, anything to try to make me feel like honeysuckle about myself.
Sometimes he won't stop and keep on going until I tell him to STFU...then I feel guilty for saying that to him...
I recognize these unhealthy behaviors. I don't play or buy into my father's bullshit anymore. Then I notice him going
to someone else to try to them feel like honeysuckle. That's the pattern. I used to cried, trimble and shake when standing up to my father.
Each time he dose that...I get better and better at catching myself. I recognize the guilt and shame feeling he'll ster up inside of me.
I get better at not internalizing it. I bascailly just LET GO. He tired to do that to me the other day as a matter of fact.
My life is getting better now..I'm becoming happier and happier. He's been treating all of my freinds like honeysuckle or anyone that calls me.
All of the people that calls.... be it my daughter, Chelle, Sponsors, friends....say my father is very rude and mean to them. He dose that honeysuckle
he's has always treated anyone that came into my life like honeysuckle as long as I can remember.
Last summer, I cried for like 3 days. My life was getting better...then bam he cutted me down to size.
All i could do for 3 days was write in my journal " I love myself" a thousand times....

Graudually as I step out into the world...I''ll come across people like my father. Having practice and processing the same principle
with my father ( it's more difficult with my father because I have a very strong emotional bond with him...he's my father. The root cuase of my issues)
( I have to apply the principle of I can't change anyone else except for me....under my own roof. i can't change my father)
I'm able to filter out negative people's bullshit naturally and quicker. Or sometimes i just ignore those people all together...it depends on the situations
becuase some people likes to get into my face and over step thier boundaries(like my father). I have to stand up for myself and tell them to STFU, GTFO or fresia OFF.
Then I recognize the guilt and shame feelings...hahahahaaaaa I just let go of them, then refocus on my happiness.

The samething happened to me lastnight. A friend and I was just hanging out minding our own bussiness...then a gardenia came out of nowhere and just had
to say stupid honeysuckle. My friend and I were like..Errrr!?! wtf was that all about? Oh will...fresia that dude. Bascailly filter him out or act as if he was just another
fucken speed bump or crack on the road we just drove over on this road of happiness we're on. He's miserable for whateve the fresia reasons...that's his fucken problem.
It happened very quickly...within 10-15 sec that she and I refocus on our happiness. We both gave him the " R U fucken retarded or what ?" look. :p
Nod my head up then roll my eyes up and luaghed. You know...the honeysuckle that just went over head, i don't really give a honeysuckle look.lmao

Lonesome Crow said:
Wolfe said:

Ahhh Wolfe...you know ass-wipes dose that because they're all messed
up, miserable as fresia. They try to bring you down and make you feel
bad about yourself to try to make themselves feel better...

Don't give them the power or internalize their bullshit.
You'll notice it even more as you get happier and happier.
It's kind of like practice...practice..practice. It won't even phase you after a while.
After a while you'll just ignore those people, never mind them or
don't really give a rats ass what they say or do. Filter them out.
Other times you really have to be assertive and tell people to fresia -off.
Be very clear and straight to the piont. No negociations and cut them off right then and there...
Just focus on what you want to do. It's all good.
Screw all of that, guilt, shame and put me down bullshit. Just tell people to fresia -off.
Stay possitive and focus on possitive....more good will come into your life.

My father has a habit of doing that to me. He can't stand to see me happy because he's miserable as fresia.
Then he'll start nit picking me for every little thing...anything, anything to try to make me feel like honeysuckle about myself.
Sometimes he won't stop and keep on going until I tell him to STFU...then I feel guilty for saying that to him...
I recognize these unhealthy behaviors. I don't play or buy into my father's bullshit anymore. Then I notice him going
to someone else to try to them feel like honeysuckle. That's the pattern. I used to cried, trimble and shake when standing up to my father.
Each time he dose that...I get better and better at catching myself. I recognize the guilt and shame feeling he'll ster up inside of me.
I get better at not internalizing it. I bascailly just LET GO. He tired to do that to me the other day as a matter of fact.
My life is getting better now..I'm becoming happier and happier. He's been treating all of my freinds like honeysuckle or anyone that calls me.
All of the people that calls.... be it my daughter, Chelle, Sponsors, friends....say my father is very rude and mean to them. He dose that honeysuckle
he's has always treated anyone that came into my life like honeysuckle as long as I can remember.
Last summer, I cried for like 3 days. My life was getting better...then bam he cutted me down to size.
All i could do for 3 days was write in my journal " I love myself" a thousand times....

Graudually as I step out into the world...I''ll come across people like my father. Having practice and processing the same principle
with my father ( it's more difficult with my father because I have a very strong emotional bond with him...he's my father. The root cuase of my issues)
( I have to apply the principle of I can't change anyone else except for me....under my own roof. i can't change my father)
I'm able to filter out negative people's bullshit naturally and quicker. Or sometimes i just ignore those people all together...it depends on the situations
becuase some people likes to get into my face and over step thier boundaries(like my father). I have to stand up for myself and tell them to STFU, GTFO or fresia OFF.
Then I recognize the guilt and shame feelings...hahahahaaaaa I just let go of them, then refocus on my happiness.

The samething happened to me lastnight. A friend and I was just hanging out minding our own bussiness...then a gardenia came out of nowhere and just had
to say stupid honeysuckle. My friend and I were like..Errrr!?! wtf was that all about? Oh will...fresia that dude. Bascailly filter him out or act as if he was just another
fucken speed bump or crack on the road we just drove over on this road of happiness we're on. He's miserable for whateve the fresia reasons...that's his fucken problem.
It happened very quickly...within 10-15 sec that she and I refocus on our happiness. We both gave him the " R U fucken retarded or what ?" look. :p
Nod my head up then roll my eyes up and luaghed. You know...the honeysuckle that just went over head, i don't really give a honeysuckle look.lmao

I see, well I am sorry to hear you father is like that. I will keep what you said in mind. Thanks I appreciate it.

Embrace the wonderful people who have give you so much to smile about! :) 'Tis always a blessing to have good people who can bring you positive feelings in your life.

And as for the ones who tend to put you down, just narrow your eyes, flick your finger at 'em like flicking off a fly and mutter "Bugger off".

there are a LOT of people out there who seem to find much joy in making other people's lives miserable...corrrr, i don't know how they live with themselves inflicting pain on others like that.

Someone sent me this in a forwarded mail that's so bloody hilarious, I'd pray it for you...

A Friend's Prayer

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.

Amen

Latest posts

Back