It feels so complicated

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rosewood

Reaction score
So I am still looking. I had that thing with the guy "Can you believe this" You can read the post. I ended it after he kept loosing contact then tell me sorry life is so tough now with his Moms' health and work issues. I had help getting over him
I had met someone else online. We were just friends. This guy has sent gifts to my house and been a shoulder to cry on. We talked one night and I got a another call so I took it. It was the guy in the previous paragraph. He knew about the other guy. I talked to long. I called the other guy back to late.

He was mad. I realized I was going to loose my friend and he was more honest than the one promising me romance and all that. I am so stupid I told him, He accepted my apology.

The next day sent a text and told the first guy forget it. He didn't call or email. Apparently he was not sincere or knew he was wrong.

He also knew that I had another guy in NY who had invited me to see him in August. He said that guy is probably full of it. That called. He had a few minutes at work August is just to soon. Can we push back to labor day? Yes sure I said. I'l call. He hasn't and I get a feeling that my friend who has been honest with lets be friends is right.

Why all the games??

I call my friend and I know he is at buddy's house, but I called before there and it was cool. This time I get a recording like my number is blocked. I try again and his buddy pretends to be him. A joke I think. I call again and recording comes on.

Okay I blew it. He has had enough. He wanted to be just friends, but I have done something to upset him. I am broken

Even worse I realize I am crazy about him. We spent more time talking, exchanging pics, stories, and the little gifts were great.

I email declaring feelings. I text telling him goodbye sorry and please read email. I get text in pre-dawn hours. Calm down they say. He can't quite get what is going on , but he will call me as he can't signal at his location.

We talk and listen and figure out things. He didn't know his friend had answered and before he got the phone again his signal was gone.

I am embarrassed by my tears and he stunned that i have declared deep feelings for him. He thinks I am great too. The problem. Money. He didn't want a girl he can't support and all.

Don't worry I tell him we can figure it out over time. I can't imagine not having him around. I also don't want to pressure him.

He also say he's not cute enough and all. I have pics and I no objections.

So now a simple let's be friends is complicated. Or we just get together and work it out.

So to that Nice guys finish last thing I would add that last guy there stays. I hope. He is in Ohio I am in CA

Latest posts

Back