Its Hard To Be Alive

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chetan.ghule

Reaction score
Its getting hard to be alive because I have lost everything , trust,honesty,respect,success and me . People says , every thing fare in Love but its not . i have done every possible thing to get her but every time i got pain . i love her a lot but i think every thing is important than my love to her . I am now alone and every minute is hard to be alive now . I am not able to see my self and frustrated from my life .

I have Written something about my life

Life The End

Life is like sea
There is no end.
journy of life,
I don't know wether there is any end.
No feelings and No pain
Everyone is for stupid Gain.
No time for feelings and dreams
just making thing , for unwanted dreams.
When i see my self,
I see struggle for survival.
Its just way for endless breath
I have realized that.
life is yours but,
you don't have control on it.
you can't stop yourself for breathing
and you can't survive while taking it.
life is having two parts like coin
good and Bad
behind bad time may be there is something good
and behind good time may be there is something bad
only important thing is hope
hope for both in life
life is like unsatisfied curse
every time you have to fight for your survival
sometimes i feel i can understand meaning of life but not,
it is just beginning what i think
you are just purpose of survival
not for yourself , its for life

its my feelings and its true

I am crying every moment of my life and dying inside for past beautiful memories . I have lost myself and alone in selfish life who always sucks every thing from me all the time . my soul is cursed with broken dreams .

I find myself totaly lost in journy
I have become strainger for some1
who was my close 1 and always speaks about path of life
i have come so far , but still my feelings and my every thing is lost back
its just feeling of careness , which is becoming enemy of my self .

Yeah. Life does suck sometimes. Especially when relationships don't work out the way you'd like them to. I know all too well about that.

For what it's worth, I'd like to tell you that even though you clearly love this person a lot, eventually you'll get over them.
And then it's only a matter of time until you find someone just as amazing, if not more, who loves you back.

I would also like to say that I really admire the fact that you did try so hard for this person. Unfortunately, things don't always end happily.
Keep trying! You'll find someone in the end!

Of course, it's only natural to feel that way.
What I mean is that for now, you need to just try and persevere, and keep on going with life.
And after a time things will get better, even though they seem like they won't.

Just use your head, and don't do anything stupid in the meantime. Time will help.

every time i am waiting for her call and she never replied . Just making myself busy in work but somewhere in mind its coming and again disturbing me a lot . i am trying to ignore my feelings and very much demotivated myself . just feelings alone and walking on unwanted destiny where i don't want to be . I was having dreams of love ,care and emotions but every thing spoiled in storm of distractions . I was very honest , motivational and enthusiastic but its time where i am going in deep water of sea where i dont know how to swim . anyways in this world know 1 cares some one dies or alive . its my cursed soul and which i can not change in my hands . i have written my love for her in my deep heart and Its impossible to remove it without my death .

Personally, I doubt attempts at suicide will help you in the slightest. I know that you're in the most incredible pain at the moment, and that it is nearly impossible to just block out these feelings and do something to distract yourself, but think of it this way:
You only live once - throw that away and you'll really have nothing.
The only way things will get better, and they WILL get better, is to keep on living, regardless of how hard it is right in the moment.
Feel free to talk to me or anyone else on this board about how you feel. They'll be able to sympathise and help you get through this pain.
It think it would also be helpful to talk to close friends, family, or a councillor about what you're going through.

Here Here, Zetsubou! You're absolutely right.

Maybe put your passion for this person into something else, alleviate it a little? I know when ever I have a really tough time with something I move the emotion I feel for that into something else, it always makes it easier to think and act right for the occasion and situation too.

I have decided now to move on and i will work hard to be successful. I will make friends and motivate my self for my own destiny .

chetan.ghule said:
I have decided now to move on and i will work hard to be successful. I will make friends and motivate my self for my own destiny .

Well that was a quick turnaround! Good for you!

I have had a problem with life for 15 years, not accepting it, how it worked was all about image, money, popularity, materialistic bullshit. I used drugs for 7 years to cope and drank for 8 years excessively. I have been seeing a shrink for 6 months and haven't drank or used drugs to deal with life. I was diagnosed with adhd, major depression, uncontrollable anger, lack of chemicals and blood entering my brain (mainly in the front and side lobes) and abandonment issues. I take 18 tablets daily to cope. I fear nothing anymore and my anger turns me into a savage dog that attacks and asks questions later. I hate society, materialistic crap, I am trying to accept I am different to the world and that is a good thing as I care not for money or social status more emotional and what life actually is.

If reason of life be known then dreams wouldn't exist,
for dreams we do not grief,
an escape from this cruel domain.

God has given choice,
why oh why,
Satan smells fear,
a mortal becomes deceived.

Was never meant for this world,
I cry tears of mercy please take me,
make me free.

Chetan.ghule I think you are a very important person you have a future and if you look deep down inside you will notice you have the same abilitys as everyone else in life. You can be anything that is physically possible. You can become rich you can have anything you can reach for. I want you to see life postively not negatively for if we see life negatively then we feel negative. Lovely I trust you can change this world if you desire and I trust you can you can succeed. For you are as human as any other and all humans have the same chances as each other no matter the situation their in.

If you try and not give up and continue to go forward making small gains in the direction you want to go eventually those gains will become whole and you will be where you want. Reamember your wonderful just like any other for your human and cause your human your part of universal capablity that humans can achieve. So therefor its your destiny to choose which of those great things in life you want for yourself and if you choose and you go at it eventually with time you will be there. Reamember this and know you are an amazing person.

Latest posts

Back