It's Over!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fender

Reaction score
Christmas is over! How did everyone do? I spent some time with family so I wasn't alone the whole time. Weirdest part is I could have been with family the entire time, but I chose to be alone for quite a while, not sure why, actually it kind of makes me feel like an ass but oh well. Now I just got to get through New Years. I'll be working all night new years eve and into new years day so that sucks. Anyone got plans or going to a party for new years or somethin?

I spent the inter day with my mum and dad. Had a good day. I have no plans for new years. I think actually I would like to be working for new years. At lest I would be kept busy then :) I be fine tho :)

I have my self a little party for me, myself and I :cool: A,ll be rocking around teh Christmas tree :D lol

Haha. The wonders of Christmas! I spent most of the day with my family and then got drunk alone in my room. Happy days!

I spent christmas with my brother and his friends, I was invited by my cousin, I got drunk, and I'm the only one that got drunk, probably made a big fool out of myself in the process, I got questioned by a few different people about my loner lifestyle, because they've never ever seen me before, as if I'm the self-invited weirdo of the party, that is all.

I spent Christmas with faimliy this year.
My siblings and their children. It was good.
My dad got sober so it's not like walking on eggshells anymore.
It was peacful and joyful for the most part.
We had a great dinner...prime ribs and new dish my mom
tried this year...it was all good...yummmi

The kiddies kind of acted out a little at the end becuase some
of them didn't get what they want...but **** those little monster
made out like little bandits with all kinds of presents and grip
loads of money too. still did thier dramma.

They gave me a bag of COAL..for a joke..:(

I'm glad I'm single with no kids...man :p

I worked to 4pm, had lots of fun there. Got home, ate some christmas dinner with my parents and my moms sister, very nice. And I got a lot of gifts, even though I hadn't wished anything. Tons of kitchen-stuff for when I move out in mars. It was a great christmas. My only wish would've been that my parents didn't have to drink so much, it's kinda disappointing to me, especially my dad. I wish he would just lay off the alcohol for once. A "white" christmas would've been ever better.

New years eve I'll be working (as usual), not midnight though. Don't have any plans for the night, and I don't mind being at home. I'm not a party guy ^^

Made it. It was so little like a christmas that it made it easier.

I managed to ignore it mostly. Spent it at home by myself and it felt fairly like a normal weekend day for me. My mum phoned some time in the afternoon to see how I was doing. Apart from that I didn't speak to anyone but it's all good, I'm not sick this year so that adds up to a pretty good Christmas all by itself.

It was quite good actually, one of the best I had. I was learning to fold origami flowers, a rather engaging occupation. Then yesterday went to a restaurant with my mother and sister, and then to a movie (alone but that's fine, I have no problem with watching movies by myself).

i just got back after staying in Reno, NV for a couple of days with my family. first time gambling legitly. now im back to my pointless cycle.

It was crap.

I got 2 cards, 1 gift, no phone calls, no visitors.

I cooked myself lunch and went back to bed at 4pm. Totally depressing.

Christmas should be banned

Well the silver lining is there's nearly a whole year til the next one ;)

SighX99 said:
i just got back after staying in Reno, NV for a couple of days with my family. first time gambling legitly. now im back to my pointless cycle.

I want to go to Reno. I keep saying that if things here fall apart that's where I'd like to move.

Latest posts

Back