I've ruined things

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeff203

Reaction score
I met a girl recently and I completely ruined it. I couldn't decide if I wanted to be with her or not. One minute I was crazy about her and then the next I didn't want to be with her. I don't know what is wrong with me. I told her that because I wanted to be honest. She hates my guts know because I have done this 3 times to her. But she kept taking me back. She hates me, wants nothing to do with me. I've somehow managed to run off the only girl that has ever cared for me and I feel like a terrible person. Now that she is gone I don't know if I really care for her, or if I just want something I can't have. What do you think?? Is there anyway I can fix what I've done?? I can't get her out of my head. I feel sick to my stomach for hurting her like I did.

You obviously weren't suited for each other if you weren't sure you wanted to be with her. When you meet the right person, you know you want to be with them and it is without any doubt or hesitation. Forget about it and move on.

Barbaloot said:
You obviously weren't suited for each other if you weren't sure you wanted to be with her. When you meet the right person, you know you want to be with them and without any doubt or hesitation. Forget about it and move on.

Thank you. I just feel so bad for hurting her like I did.

jeff203 said:
Barbaloot said:
You obviously weren't suited for each other if you weren't sure you wanted to be with her. When you meet the right person, you know you want to be with them and without any doubt or hesitation. Forget about it and move on.

Thank you. I just feel so bad for hurting her like I did.

Apologize for hurting her if you can contact her, then move on. It will be the best thing you can do for the both of you.

You just feel bad for hurting her feelings, that's all it sounds like. If you have doubts..it's not a good idea.

I agree with what everyone else has said. She isn't the right one for you. Apologise and move on.

Thanks for the comments folks. Whenever I was with her it just didn't quite seem right. But when we are not together I want her more than ever. I haven't been able to get her off my mind. We had such a great time together. I can't stop thinking about her smile, or her eyes just looking at me like i was the only person that mattered. I really broke this girls heart. I feel terrible for doing so, but I also feel terrible because she is gone, and I miss her.

Some times you can hurt a person more by not being honest about how you feel, because eventually the truth comes out. Better to pull a plant out before it's roots get too deep. Feel bad you hurt her, but understand it would have hurt more 9 months later, etc...

From waht i can understand of the situation is that she is not right for you, but she gives you something you want. It wouldnt be fair to her if you went back. What you miss from her is the love and attention she gave you. But it is quite obvious that she is not someone you truly love in that way.

Barbaloot said:
You obviously weren't suited for each other if you weren't sure you wanted to be with her. When you meet the right person, you know you want to be with them and it is without any doubt or hesitation. Forget about it and move on.

I'll have to agree with this. It's just something you just know. You know it in the sense of you want to lasso them and secure them tightly while you build the cage that they're to stay in until they realize and fully understand that they're yours... kind of thing. ;)

Latest posts

Back