Just a sec!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thisisfeb

Reaction score
Hello my name is Al and i am from the Philippines,I don't usually post things online but i am here so i'll just make the most of it. My life is typical boring. I wake up,eat do some things to feel like a normal person then sleep again. This is my routine everyday and for the past few months or i thinks years i feel like there is something missing,you know that gut feeling that maybe somewhere out there i can be great or special,people might notice me and be their idol or someone they can look up to but in my mind i really don't want those things,but i am confused,one day i want to be this the next day another thing,i just feel i don't have a purpose.Yeah most of you will say to out there and explore the world but coming from a poor family i can't really do those things in order to be alive i need to work my a$$ off just to earn a few bucks which is not enough for me and my family. Life here in my country is hard,most people i know say that if they had only a chance they would choose someone else's life in exchange for them.
Currently i'm looking for a job,do any of you guys know any online jobs or something that i can work for?If so,you can email me at thisisfeb@gmail(dot)com.Any jobs i would do just to earn and get back on my feet again.
I really need a purpose in this life,an anyone help me?I feel as though i'm falling into an abyss which i cannot get out of,i see my friends at facebook having a successful life and i am here stuck at being a nobody still lingering around like a ghost. I know you don't me that well and you can just judge me base on these facts. What i write here is with all honesty my feelings.
I am LOST!

Latest posts

Back