Just in case if anyone was ever wondering...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alonewanderer

Reaction score
I am blind, I cannot see more than 3 feet in front of myself, I have issues, yes they are blatantly obvious, I suffer( wallow?) in an incurable mental illness, I love to make people laugh and smile regardless of the situation. I do not hate, I am not quick to anger, I love everyone as a brother and sister that I have never met, I am me.

I do not think about what to say, I simply exist and my will is exposed through my words and writings. I am me, I am vulnerable and alone, I am human. I do hate my past and what I am capable of, I resent myself but who doesn't?

I am just another human being that is trying to make it in this confusing world, it is okay to hate me and to project anger upon me. I think I exist for this sole purpose sometimes but I do enjoy all of your opinions and company. My mind reels at a thousand thoughts per second, a million bits of information per millisecond, a trillion ideas per...you get the idea. I feel as though I have to control my mind through substances that are alien to naturality.

That is the introduction to myself that I should've started off with, hello world, this is me and I am me, nothing will ever change this.

hey and welcome... even though ive seen you on here quite a bit already, lol.

Well plenty of people don't hate themselves and it isn't ever okay for one to project hate towards another--anyone egotistical enough to believe they possess that right is just another drop in the sea of what is wrong with this world.

I want to make it clear under no uncertain terms that I completely and furiously disagree with the idea that you, or anyone for that matter, exists for the sole purpose of being someone else's emotional target. There is not one person placed on this earth in order to suffer without cause or a remedy. Not one. It is foolish for anyone to believe so. You may have been put here to help others get through their pain. Your purpose may be to show others that it's not so bad. Your purpose may be to learn from other people's grief. Your purpose may be to have said the words you said just then so that everyone who reads it can express their thoughts to you like I am doing right now. You could be here for a million reasons and not one of them is to be a punching bag for other people's bullshit.

But I digress.

Welcome, real wanderer.

It's good to see you come out of that timid shell.

alonewanderer said:
I do not hate, I am not quick to anger, I love everyone as a brother and sister that I have never met

Im no doctor, but these symptoms indicate a very healthy soul indeed.

Peace my friend. :)

Doubt The Rabbit said:
Welcome, real wanderer.

It's good to see you come out of that timid shell.

+1.

i am not good with words. but... welcome. i'll accept you as you are.
and i am sure many others will as well.

i am similar in some ways, today i had to desperately find a way to shut my mind down, all i could do is play this song. it helps me alot. it might not help you, but i thought i would post it for you just in case it might help you too. (ignore the talking or whatever if you want, i am just sharing the song, it starts a 4:35)

[youtube]6Og48ZTbGkk[/youtube]

well now its time for some hardcore metal

lord help me

I missed this alonewanderer. Whoever you are or are not. You're a great person and a joy to talk to. You have a lot more going for you than you think. I still think you're adorable. You will NOT change my mind on this. :)

Latest posts

Back