just one fear 0_o

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

CursedNeko

being forgotten 0_o ya just think about it 0_o when you die, the handfull of people who know your name will die off and no one will remember you 0_o as though you were never there, as all men die we turn to dust and the dust returns to the earth
<_< those friends relatives and relationships <_< pointless >_>. so when i go i plan to take 3/4 of the world with me so the last 1/4 will never forget me or my evil doings.

I don't know that i am really concerned with being remembered. I don't think it is really anything to me. I don't think it automatically follows that friends and relatives are pointless.

If you are lucky enough to have done something worthwhile you can be rewarded with being a footnote in a history text book.

no faster then any other book.

0_o all are forgotten,none are remembered, all are lost, but few shall scar the world,there deeds known by all,but not there names,for they are forsaken

And so your plan to take out 3/4.

yea like in revalations where it says only one out of every four men shall be saved <_<

Re-read Revelations, it's 1/3 of the planet that will be damaged.

Also you are thinking far too short term.

I think about that too, and you might try keeping a journal or writing stories or taking pictures, making videos or something. It's great that you can still pull a book off a shelf from an author who's been dead for 50 years and still enjoy it. Maybe it's just me, but I would still find the most boring accounts of daily life to be interesting if it were old enough, I mean, who wouldn't be interested in what life was like 300 or so years ago.

sometimes i want to be remembered after i die, other times i want to be forgotten while im alive!

All relationships are folly. Love is folly. Hate is folly. Every desperate action you take to give your life meaning is folly.

But then I do it anyway. Because I want to savor the fleeting beauty in life.

Latest posts

Back