Just wanted to say hi

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Epictetus

Reaction score
I stumbled across this site a while ago, and thought it looked like a nice place to be. But I didn't stay long, and didn't really give it a second thought. Tonight I found myself wandering back here again, so I thought I'd register and say hi. I'll definitely be hanging around here a lot, but no guarantees that I'll post much, being the antisocial person that I am :shy:

As for an introduction, well frankly, there isn't a whole lot to say... I'm 17 years old, male, living in California. I'm in my room most of the time, either programming or gaming. To anyone else it must sound like a boring life, but I happen to enjoy it :D

Hey Epictetus...........................As long as your happy doing what your doing...............................thats the way I look at it now.................................its just at times it gets really lonely.

you mean Asocial, not antisocial. Antisocial means you have sociopathic tendancies which I dont think you do. lol.

Welcome to ALL. Is it sunny there in California? What sort of things do you program?

Thanks everyone...

@Cara
Yeah, loneliness is the worst part. But I try not to let it bother me too much (though there are many times where I wish I had a friend... lol)

@SophiaGrace
Oh yeah, that's what I meant. And haha, yeah, nothing but sun here. It hasn't rained since... Well, I can't even think of how long. What do I program? Umm, stupid things, really... Nothing big worth mentioning. But some day I want to find someone else to make a game with.

@insanepotato
I love MMOs, well, good MMOs, there are too many boring ones out there... I haven't really gotten into one since my favorite one was shut down... Which was 2-3 years ago.

Nice to meet you all ^^

I don't think you are leading a boring life as long as you enjoy it. Stay happy always!!

Latest posts

Back