k i did it

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
N

NewBirth

so here i am all spanking brand new & this is my 1st post as a little lonely member LoL :p
Hiya!!!!!
wavies
ooooooh & look that annoying image verification thingy that was driving me nutto is gone woohoo!!!!!

Ha! I hate those image verification thingies too. I think programmers purposely make them human-proof and impossible to read in order to weed out potential forum members who are not strong-willed, so...

Congratulations! You passed the test.

They make them to weed out potential forum-members who are not human. :)

Welcome NewBirth!

I hate those image ones that are case sensitive, then theyll have like "l" and "I" and "p" (which usually looks the same caps or not) that all look the same. Then it's just luck of the draw lol :p

AngryLoner said:
Welcome NewBirth!

I hate those image ones that are case sensitive, then theyll have like "l" and "I" and "p" (which usually looks the same caps or not) that all look the same. Then it's just luck of the draw lol :p
Yes, I've also had trouble with the case sensitive letters and sometimes your not told if there case sensitive or not. There must be an easier way.

Awwwww thanx all for the warm welcome im so touched and LoLoLoL i thought i was really the only 1 fighting with those dang image verification thingies too funny sometimes it was taking me like 5 and 6 tries to get it to go through LoL oh man

NewBirth said:
so here i am all spanking brand new & this is my 1st post as a little lonely member LoL :p
Hiya!!!!!
wavies
ooooooh & look that annoying image verification thingy that was driving me nutto is gone woohoo!!!!!
Just curious....why does it show you have 886 posts? That seemed weird.

QuietInfluence said:
NewBirth said:
Hiya!!!!!
wavies
Just curious....why does it show you have 886 posts? That seemed weird.

this thread is a little old...

Latest posts

Back