Last Person Alive

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think I would go mad, in fact I would live until it my time to die.:D

Hmmmm. I think I would go coo coo if there was only 1 person left in the world. Can't there be just a few people left instead?

Skorian said:
Hmmmm. I think I would go coo coo if there was only 1 person left in the world. Can't there be just a few people left instead?

Nien! Feel free to start a "Last Person Alive + Guests" thread, though.

jales said:
i'm hope that I was pregnant

n look 4 a sperm bank or so lol

Haha, I think you got a great idea there! Nothing like re-populating the world again. One test tube at a time:D
Of course...if I were male I'd have no clue.

Honestly, I'd probably break into people's houses, look at pictures and read journals just to gain some fragmentation of remaining humanity and thought (I mean, the only other things I'd have would be the animals right?! And there's no way I'd know what they're saying):p

lol... last person alive + guests would seem to mean that the guests are not persons... aliens maybe? Or you could title it Tenth Last Person Alive... then at the end you learn there were really 11 people but the eleventh kept hidden away and slowly picked off the others one by one, just like the story "And Then There Were None" based on the Ten Little Indians nursery rhyme... then some aliens can make a horror movie about it, and some little alien will watch it when they're too young to be watching it and it will give them nightmares, and when they grow up they'll never watch those kinds of movies, but spend more of its free time studying, and eventually make a time machine to go back and prevent humans from becoming extinct so that no horror movie can be made about it... or something sort of like that at least...

hahahahahahahahhaha omg lost i just read that post and i could honestly not stop laughing!

Im going to wait for that thread.....lol

I would be moor lonely then I am now,, Are maybe I would not as I then I would not feel like am missing out on anything???

I would fist get the fastest car I could fined and go have some fun :D:D:D waaaaaaaaooooooooo!!! That would take me a year probably to get out of my system lol If I have not killed my self by driving to fast I would then go rob all the banks just in case ppl come back one day then I would be rich lol. Go to placers like Buckingham Palace and live there. I have no idea. I mean the net would not work and am guessing that the power would go down but would have as much coal as you wont to keep warm and candles to see as you wonted I superpose. In the end I think you would get real board of life.

I would rob every videogame store/bank I could find and stock it all up in a bunker, write a memoir to anything that might come and pick it up eons later (I would lie about my exploits like I fought 5 dragons while driving a moped on the goldengate bridge.....they're alien, they wont know the truth! lol) prbly fly a plane and mess around with automatic missile defenses around military bases, find a tank and destroy my downtown mall with it, build a ramp on the highest muilding in my town and ride a motorcycle off it to the next building XD if I survived I would try it again only blindfolded. I would break into the white house and pee in the oval office (right on the desk) I would journey around the country setting off explosives and destroying all remnants of civilization, or arrange them to permanantly leave my initials scarred into the earth. I would capture a moose and ride it like a horse, and go to the zoo rescueing a clan of spider monkeys to act as my bodyguards (I would teach them sign language/karate) and make the animal kingdom go to war with itself....(I would take on the role of Mel Gibson [william wallace] and lead my respective kingdom into combat, blue facepaint and all)

If I was still alive after all that then I would go find me a nice big hammer and head towards the closest nuclear missile silo.

Bluey said:
I would be moor lonely then I am now,, Are maybe I would not as I then I would not feel like am missing out on anything???

I would fist get the fastest car I could fined and go have some fun :D:D:D waaaaaaaaooooooooo!!! That would take me a year probably to get out of my system lol If I have not killed my self by driving to fast I would then go rob all the banks just in case ppl come back one day then I would be rich lol. Go to placers like Buckingham Palace and live there. I have no idea. I mean the net would not work and am guessing that the power would go down but would have as much coal as you wont to keep warm and candles to see as you wonted I superpose. In the end I think you would get real board of life.

I love what you had to say Bluey. Robbing banks FTW!!

Someone should start a thread of what they would do if only people from this website survived some catastrophy.

wow i think that would be great, would could try and meet up and start our very own civialzation.

:D

Yeah, that would be pretty cool, to start a society. Where would we meet though? Europe? USA? Would be fun trying to get to the US when you're one of the last man alive. I guess I'd steal a boat, but I've never sailed one before. Can't be that hard though. Just head west? If Columbus could get to the US, why can't I? ^^

maybe we could meet up in Iceland, they're a lot of us in the US and europe, that might make a good meeting point I've also heard it's a rathr nice place, then I think we should all go someplace tropicial

I've never driven a boat either so getting to places like that might be a challenge. I'd take a massive cruise ship and attempt to drive that so even if I don't know what the heck I'm doing and get stranded in the middle of the ocean, at least I'' be on a massive floating island:D

I hear Hawaii is nice we could go there after iceland and after that we could tour the world see the pyramids etc. etc.:p

A sightseeing around the world. That sounds like fun. And the good thing about being the last people on earth is that you don't have to wait in any lines ^^

Latest posts

Back