Last Person Alive

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ya we could go disney world and go on space mountain over and over again

:D

haha I live in Florida, so its not that exciting...also, someone got decapitated on that ride many years ago when he tried to stand up.

20years2many said:
someone got decapitated on that ride many years ago when he tried to stand up.

That's... stupid.

Eh, if we were going to meet up then wouldnt that make us un-lonely? I mean your talking about a few hundred ppl getting together with similar problems and sympathetic views of each other....lol, it almost sounds like heaven....so of course that wouldnt happen :(

20years2many Wrote:
someone got decapitated on that ride many years ago when he tried to stand up.

well he shouldn't have tried to do that now should he have,

why?

oh well

This has probably been suggested before, but if I was a woman, I'd go to a sperm bank and impregnate myself and have as many children as I possibly can during my life. However, I am not a woman, so I would just lay down in the street and cry for a long time. Or I might takeover a HUGE palace and fill it with cool stuff. Although, I think that watching movies and playing video games could potentially make you even more lonely, as you realize that all those people are now dead, dust in the street.

Are there any animals left? I'd probably use some sort of cow or sheep for sex. With no people left, there are no taboos left :D

Latest posts

Back